Page 98 of 272 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

The film begins with a farmer confessing his Wife's murder that he did in the year 1922 which was aided by their only son.
    pineedu makan veedu vittu thante pregnant girlfirendine thedi povunnu .....athode achan undavunna changes...repercussion annu cinema
    alpam horror mood undu ....

Cinemayude ambiance kidu annu .....a vast isolated corn farm ....avvide nadakunna murder ...
    oru brooding thriller shades undu cinemayil ..

The film is a decent one time watch but not really engaging .....athiyavishyam nalla lag undu ....horror element onnum work aayilla(post midnight flatil ottaku kidannu kanditum valiya effect onnum undayilla)
    Lead actor Thomas Jane has this peculiar dialogue delivery style which was irritating for me ...But his acting was really good
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

2. Likes kevin liked this post

Mudbound (2017)

World war 2 annu pashchathalam.
    Mississipiyile randu kudumbangal .....oru white family ...they own the farm ...evarude jolikaaru aaya oru black family.
    randu kudumbangalil ninum oro aalukal waril poyitundu
    evarude lifeiloode annu kadha povunathu .

The film is a amalgamation so many things with racial discrimination being the core....
    War jayicha vanna sheshavum karuthavan aya soldierinu swantham naatil neridendi varunna humiliation....his struggles to cop with life back home
    post war life ayi poruthapedan saadhikatha white soldier ...they become friends and at one point they realize that they miss war for different reasons

parasparam akatti niruthumpolum randu kudumbangalum interdependent annu ....
    orupaadu nalla moments ulla cinema ....with a terrifying climax .

A great piece of cinema with masterclass performances , Mudbound is a must watch
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

stand by me - 1986 film. superbly written. you guys will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post

The film begins with a farmer confessing his Wife's murder that he did in the year 1922 which was aided by their only son.
    pineedu makan veedu vittu thante pregnant girlfirendine thedi povunnu .....athode achan undavunna changes...repercussion annu cinema
    alpam horror mood undu ....

Cinemayude ambiance kidu annu .....a vast isolated corn farm ....avvide nadakunna murder ...
    oru brooding thriller shades undu cinemayil ..

The film is a decent one time watch but not really engaging .....athiyavishyam nalla lag undu ....horror element onnum work aayilla(post midnight flatil ottaku kidannu kanditum valiya effect onnum undayilla)
    Lead actor Thomas Jane has this peculiar dialogue delivery style which was irritating for me ...But his acting was really good
    thomas jane is very underused. enikku ishtanu moopare... padathinu negative reviews aanu...kandirikkavunna padam. corn field okke superb alle..

6. Likes ballu liked this post

Mile 22

Chaotic and convoluted, still, the action was pretty decent - Avg !

Alpha

Quite decent in regards to the spellbinding visual spectacle that it is, nonetheless, the dearth of an exciting premise holds it back from being a memorable experience.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

mary magdalene- i very much enjoyed the film. mood okke style aaytu set cheythirikkunnu... ee padathinte base athe padi eduthu radha-krishna story cheyyan pattum...
    whether they were in love or not ennathu kaanunnavarku interpret cheyyam.... phoenix and rooney mara as usual solid.
    check it if u like interpretation of popular characters.

henry : portrait of a serial killer (1986 movie). as the name suggests its based on a serial killer. indeed the best serial killer movie i have seen so far. no unnecessary back story, police investigation etc. it follows the serial killer for few days and thats about it. engaging, edge of the seat cinema. made on a shoestring budget and that is what is required for this movie and that is one of the highlight as well. focused and no distraction.
    easily rank this movie above other amazing serial killer movies like mr brooks, i saw the devil ..

10. Likes ballu liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    Ee novel irangiyappol ethu pennugal maatram vaayichirinunna oru work aayrnnu.. kaalam kazhiynnappol ethinte identity thanne maari..
    Fifty Shades of Grey
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

The Predator - Avg !

The Nun - Below Avg !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

mission impossible ....kidu ..climax scenes oke adipoli ayittu eduthittu undu ....fast and furiouskar kandu padikanam