Page 159 of 272 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2719

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

It's a hell of a movie. Great performances. Accidently watched this movie years ago without knowing the review and the result was spellbound. Must watch.

I think pathu kalpanakal acted by Meera Jasmin is inspired from this. Not sure since I have not watched the latter.

Gentlemen - If you are a Guy Ritchie movie lover, this is a good choice. I liked it. Entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidilan View Post
    It's a hell of a movie. Great performances. Accidently watched this movie years ago without knowing the review and the result was spellbound. Must watch.

I think pathu kalpanakal acted by Meera Jasmin is inspired from this. Not sure since I have not watched the latter.
    Athu thanne. By don max.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph James View Post
    Who Am I-: Kandoond irikkaan nalla rasam und...hacking aanu theme...naayakan prashnathil akappedunnu and engane pariharikkunnu athaanu story....nalla entertaining aayitt eduthittund.....bgm okke heavy.....climax portions vere level thanne....twistoodu twist...overall very good one...3.75/5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemalover View Post
    Who Am I (German) Right from the word go, this German thriller intrigues you with its discerning twists and turns.@Joseph James
    thanx guys... really fast paced movie... reminded me of 'The Usual Suspects'... take the climax and stretch it a bit more...

5. Likes Joseph James, Cinemalover liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    thanx guys... really fast paced movie... reminded me of 'The Usual Suspects'... take the climax and stretch it a bit more...
    Totally, climax reminded me of the iconic 'Keyser Soze' twist :)

Sonic: Fun watch. Jim carry gives a good performance.

Jumanji: The next level: An ok watch. Below the previous version

Contagion: Scary to imagine that in 2011 they could create a similar plot of what is happening in the present world. Recommended if pandemic movies dont scare you at the moment.
    HEROES NEVER CHOOSE DESTINY DESTINY CHOOSES THEM

dark waters-good. 3. 25/5. pollution related..

just mercy-very good-3.5/5..fight for a man who falsely convicted for the murder. true story. jamie fox super..

richard jewel-good--3.25/5.almost same theme like just mercy. true events..sam rockwell kollam..

official secrets - very good. 3.75/5- snowden polathe whistleblower movie. well directed and well acted.. liked it very much..

way back-good. 3.25/5-slow paced. ben affleck good performance...

bad boys for life-good. 3/5..stylish action comedy flick..

invisible man-okay movie for me. 2.75/5..

gentlemen-enjoyed.. 3.25/5..

Quote Originally Posted by IndianGooner View Post
    Adding to it

The Flu - Korean movie
    Outbreak - English movie

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Outbreak kandu - 90's padamaanello.. Nannaitu thanne eduthitondu.. athiavishyam masala okke ondu, full entertainer thanne.. Corona time relate cheythu mattoru padam. Thanks for the recommendation.

My Girl (1991)

An emotionally resonating tale about relationships, My Girl is a heartwarming coming-of-age drama. It follows the template of a formulaic tear-jerker, nonetheless it's a cute little film about love, togetherness and self-discovery.

Togo (Disney Original)

Based on an incredible true story, Togo is a timeless classic told with natural poise.

This Disney Original is worth your time and it's definitely gonna make you cry like a baby