Page 109 of 272 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2719

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

outlaw king- kollam , much similar to our pazhassi raja ..plot and the characterisation of hero. i have always thought ikka was superb in that movie though many disagree with me then and now, those who disagree should check this movie. we all know chris pine is a world class actor. check him as the king, the act is very much similar to mammoottys performance.
    the movie is slow paced but neatly made. those who have seen braveheart should know that this is sort of a sequel to braveheart. only that william wallaces decapitated body is shown.
    movie is worth watching.

Aquaman

It's Hollywood mass masala, absolutely entertaining stuff !

Christine (1983) - a car being possessed by an evil spirit....good....3.5/5

malayalam film 'karimpoocha' had the same premise i guess...and that came out in 1981
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Spider-Man : Into The Spider-Verse

It's everything a Spidey fan would ever crave for ❤❤

5. Likes Naradhan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mammooka fan View Post
    Ningal
    Oke enthu site il ninna movie download chyune????
    watchsomuch.info is also easy to use and download.
    Let The Carnage Begin

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    Christine (1983) - a car being possessed by an evil spirit....good....3.5/5

malayalam film 'karimpoocha' had the same premise i guess...and that came out in 1981
    Stephen King inte novel aanu source. haven’t read in decades but vaayichappo kidungiya item aanu.
    Last edited by Dylan; 12-19-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Roma
    Alfonso Cuaron’s new film is shot in beautiful B&W. great staging, nice performances. but I wish there was more detailing on the lead character Cleo — a maid-nanny who is almost reduced to the familiar strong survivor type. there are two terrific sequences that break away from the general passiveness which defines the film’s tone:- one set in a hospital and the other, dramatically shot on a beach. such high praise comes as a bit off but still a solid film. it also took me back to K G George’s Adaminte Vaariyellu — political in that both deal with the “roles” women are prepped to fit into, across the class divide.
    Last edited by Dylan; 12-19-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Stephen King inte novel aanu source. haven’t read in decades but vaayichappo kidungiya item aanu.
    yes....that novel also came out in 1983....karimpoocha inspiration athakan vazhi illa....movies about possessed vehicles kure 70sil undayirunnu like The Car, Killdozer etc...it could be one of those.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

The rider(2017) Directed by Chloe Zhao and Brady Jandreu As lead performer...Main Cast ellam Real Life persons their own personas tane anu movieyilum ..So a oru Real life Fact depiction easily convey cheyunnund..Avarude perfosum Matured anu...Oru cowboy Western Rodeo movie ennathinekal Emotions anu work out ayathu...Oru poetic arrangement und within each scenes ...Landscape ayalum Dialogues ayalum Ellam tane Very soothing melody kelkunna pole oru narrative..Really Loved it...

A Simple Favour

starring anna kendrick and blake lively... oru dark comedy thriller aanu padam.. vlogger aaya kendrick gets a new friend in lively, a PR head.. one day lively disappears and is found dead.. how kendrick solves the mystery aanu padam..

kendircknte character idaikku kurachu irritating aayi thonni.. basic plot of the movie has been used in many movies including malayalam..

overall a decent watch..