Page 119 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2717

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

the american friend- patricia highsmithnte tom ripley aanu central character. being a fan of ripley and big fan of john malkovichs portrayal as ripley i wanted to check this film since long time..print kittiyathu ippzhanu... padam athra sukhayila especially the characterisation kind of disappointed me ..same film but minor changes in script and characterisation and malkovich act made the huge difference . first time the original look so amateur infront of the remake.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    burning

Murakamiyude story base cheyithu aadyamayittanu oru film work out aagunath ennu tonunnu. mattulavare pole elupam alla murakamaiyude kathakal cinema edukkaan .. ennal aa myth ivide director nanayi tackle cheyyunud.

Padathil mothathil oru mystry kond varaan saadichittund..murakamiyude ella character pole ivideyum eccentric hobby ulla characters und. Avarude loneliness, relationship pinnne pulliyude kathayil kaanar ulla disappearance ellam nanayittu vanittund..

rate : 4/5
    will watch it..norweian woods allathe vere ethanu murakami novel film aakkiyathu...kafka okke nannaytu eduthal pedakkum

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    will watch it..norweian woods allathe vere ethanu murakami novel film aakkiyathu...kafka okke nannaytu eduthal pedakkum
    pulliyde aadya kaalthe stories okke padangal und.. novels vere onnum illa ennu thanne tonunnu ..

4. Likes kevin liked this post

Blade (1998 ) - TVyil parts aayittu kandittundu....ippolanu full kandathu....stylish fantasy action thriller....oru Matrix-like feel undu.....wonder if Matrix was inspired by the look and feel of this film....in climax i felt a 'romancham'....haven't felt it in a long time .....7/10

My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

The Burial Of KoJo(Ghana):Kojo a mine worker repeatedly dreams about a sea shore and a car gets burned there..Later the movie reveals that it has some connections with his past..Then one day his brother visits him and asks him to return to his older life with him rather than escaping from past..So he decides to move back with his wife and daughter...Through out the plot many magical realistic elements has beautifully placed..That's make the movie unique and original...Surrealistic images and dreams like structures okea Oru new narrative feel cheyikunnind....So such films ishttamanel Must watch anu....

completed watching 'burning'. its a let down. the tone set was fine/intriguing, thats about it. noting happens after that. i didnt like any of the character. the plot, if there was anything substantial it went over my head.
    overall an avg cinema for me.

8. Likes jordan, Jaisonjyothi liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    completed watching 'burning'. its a let down. the tone set was fine/intriguing, thats about it. noting happens after that. i didnt like any of the character. the plot, if there was anything substantial it went over my head.
    overall an avg cinema for me.
    charactersinte prethekatha ellavarum tante calling enganeyaanu substitue cheyunath ennathayirunnu.. novelist,actress,rich guy moonu perum avare divert cheyyunath oro reason kondaanu.. athil kaanikunna cat polum tanne negate cheyyunathayittu kaanam ..

10. Likes kevin liked this post

Arctic ... survival movie...plane crash ayi hero Arctic il kudungunu...pinedu ayalude survival aanu movie... slow anu..filmil athikam dialogues onum ila...but kollam...main lead superr perfo.

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH

12. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by visakh r View Post
    Arctic ... survival movie...plane crash ayi hero Arctic il kudungunu...pinedu ayalude survival aanu movie... slow anu..filmil athikam dialogues onum ila...but kollam...main lead superr perfo.
    English dubbed aano?

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    English dubbed aano?
    Dubbed ala.......

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH