Page 1104 of 1109 FirstFirst ... 10460410041054109411021103110411051106 ... LastLast
Results 11,031 to 11,040 of 11083

Thread: 🌟💫🌟 REVIEWS of Old Movies🌟💫🌟 (Indian Movies Only)

Quote Originally Posted by SREEJITH.KP View Post
    3/5 ullo? I think it's one of the best movies of the last decade. AIDS awareness maathram allallo. A social commentary on lot of issues like Consumerism, Social stratification, Travails of Women etc etc.
    'Art should disturb the comfortable and comfort the disturbed' ennalle. Angane nokkuvanel this is an absolute masterpiece in art.

Really liked the film and it was good but not exactly captivating ....very few films shook me completely these days ....Pariyerum perumaal avum last anghane thoniyathu ...
    Directorku oru proper clarity ondu .....and his observation on various things in society is spot on ...Emily enna characterine present cheythathu okke valare nannayi ...

all said i do have certain concerns as well...climaxil ellarum koode Aruviye kaanan povunathu okke kurachu odd aayi thonni .....

as for rating i usually give high rating if the film is so entertaining that i would want to revisit the scenes again and again or else i should be in complete awe of the film
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Really liked the film and it was good but not exactly captivating ....very few films shook me completely these days ....Pariyerum perumaal avum last anghane thoniyathu ...
    Directorku oru proper clarity ondu .....and his observation on various things in society is spot on ...Emily enna characterine present cheythathu okke valare nannayi ...

all said i do have certain concerns as well...climaxil ellarum koode Aruviye kaanan povunathu okke kurachu odd aayi thonni .....

as for rating i usually give high rating if the film is so entertaining that i would want to revisit the scenes again and again or else i should be in complete awe of the film
    1) Agree on this. Athuvare oru totally unapologetic line il poyikkondirunnittu climax oru forced happy ending aakkiyathu pole. But bardwaj rangan paranjathu pole we can't blame the director for thinking that our last memories of aruvi should be like this & that hope isn't the worst thing given the state of the world today.

2) I rewatch almost all those studio scenes. Especially those scenes where they troll vijay and all the crappy movies the new directors churn out.
    How much does love weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by SREEJITH.KP View Post
    1) Agree on this. Athuvare oru totally unapologetic line il poyikkondirunnittu climax oru forced happy ending aakkiyathu pole. But bardwaj rangan paranjathu pole we can't blame the director for thinking that our last memories of aruvi should be like this & that hope isn't the worst thing given the state of the world today.

2) I rewatch almost all those studio scenes. Especially those scenes where they troll vijay and all the crappy movies the new directors churn out.

But that scene actually affected the flow of the film. I stopped the film there and cringed watching the rest. Vijay troll kidu annu ....that seriousness with which the scene was handled ...
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Drama...renjithinte worst scriptsil onnu...nalla drag...Performance wise ettavum verupichathu Johnny Antony...Enthino vendi oru padam. Avoidable.
    HEROES NEVER CHOOSE DESTINY DESTINY CHOOSES THEM

യവനിക... റിയലിസ്റ്റിക് സിനിമകളുടെ ഉസ്താദ് ...

Watched Yatra and Kathanayakudu recently in telugu.I have many friends from Andhra and can understand telugu moderately.In my openion both are for promoting the parties than telling a story. Lets leave it aside.

Kathanayakudu - NTR lifestory is defenitely a blockbuster theme and its a big wasted opportunity I would say.NBK was good in parts and overacted in some scenes as usual.This would be the first wrong movie choice from Vidya balan in the recent past.She did her best as Basavatharakam though.The main problem I felt was the loose script with no depth.Many scenes are written just for highlighting the charisma and goodness of main character with some punch dialogues.You will get bored to see many such scenes.I will watch Mahanayukudu as well.Heard both are the biggest disasters in telugu film boxoffice.

Yatra - Better than the above.Mammokka acting was very good.The way he could bring life to character is outstanding and waiting to see such performances again in Malayalam. I would say dubbing was not the best, though Mammukka done better than any non telugu actors. I could feel the Malayali feel or accent in many parts in the dialogue and pronunciation.

Will watch Peranbu next.
    Last edited by Kidilan; 03-16-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Aruvi

New age tamil directors chilarude making kaanumpo albhudham annu.....avarude making style ...story development ...shots....characters ....they are so complex yet so smooth...cinema oru van tough work annu ennu thonipikkum ...you are like ....how do they even conceive these sorta screenplay....ah level brilliance ulla film ...it was funny at times ...engaging.

Aditi balan in tittle role was spectacular ....climaxil okke ethumpo ulla physical transformation apaaram.

what is the relevance of this film ? ...i was talking to a colleague of mine yesterday about this film ....chekkan UK educated annu ...was surprised when he told me that he was not sure how aids spreads...
    so there should be lot many out there who still are confused or have no proper awareness ....

Rating : 3/5
    @ballu - Same view about the movie.Aditi Balan was awesome.

9. Likes ballu liked this post
    FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    യവനിക... റിയലിസ്റ്റിക് സിനിമകളുടെ ഉസ്താദ് ...
    irakal innu veendum kandu ..........what a film ............KG george oru sambhavam thanne .

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    irakal innu veendum kandu ..........what a film ............KG george oru sambhavam thanne .
    lucifer kandukazhinju irakal onnoode kannu... shedaa, ithu randum nehru kudumbam alle kaanichekkunnathennu ennodu chodhichekaruthu...
    അന്നേക്കും ഇന്നേക്കും അവസാനം ശ്വാസം വരേക്കും വാമോസ് അർജന്റീന

കായംകുളം കൊച്ചുണ്ണി 2/5

ഇത് എങ്ങിനെ നൂറു കോടി കളക്ട് ചെയ്തെന്നാ ആവറേജ് പടം
    നിവിൻ സമ്പൂർണ പരാജയം എന്ന് പറയേണ്ടി വരും അയൽവക്കത്തെ പയ്യൻ കളി
    അത് തന്നെയാണ് നിവിന് നല്ലതു ലാലേട്ട കൂടി ഇല്ലായിരുന്നെങ്കിൽ പടം ഷുവർ ഫ്ലോപ്പ് ആയേനെ
    പിന്നെ ആ പൊട്ട കിണറിൽ നിന്നും ആ കുട്ടിയെ രക്ഷിക്കുമ്പോൾ കൂടെ ആ പെരുമ്പാമ്പിനെ കൂടി "രക്ഷിച്ചതെന്തിനെന്നു " ഒരു പിടിയും കിട്ടിയില്ല
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........