Page 864 of 865 FirstFirst ... 364764814854862863864865 LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 8643

Thread: Raman's FK Exclusive Updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodyguard Jayakrishnan View Post
    Sidheeq Movie undakan sadhyatha illa. Ajay padathinte koode ithum drop cheythu ennanu kettathu.. Amal neerad Sameer thahirnte okke assit aayi work cheythavan dileepnodu story paranjittundu, action Thriller aanu.. Angerkku ishttapettu.. comedy ini athikam angeru kai vekkilla.. kittiya chance angeru muthalakkum.. _-_

Ullathu anu enkil nalla strategy annu ....allenki jayaraminu okke sambavichathu pole oru point ethi kazhiyumpo humoril cheyan onnum baaki undavilla ....cheyunathu onnum elkukayum ella ....puthiya arelum ah genreil click ayal pinne marketum povum ....
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Film critics award

Best actor- Fahad, Actress- Manju, Director- Pothettan, Popular film- Ramaleela
    TEAM AVENGERS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maryadaraman View Post
    Film critics award

Manju

Film critics award

Simply avoided parvathy.She is the most deserved

Default Farewell

Hello dears..

Its never easy to say a fare well to FK and the members! I am now at the end of my journey here at FK, but not at the end of our journey together. I say this because I had great memories of FK with me and know that we will see each other again!

It amazes me how much I have been able to bond with everyone here so quickly. I have never felt so part of something in such a short amount of time and I truly believe that everyone in FK had felt the same. This was the best 3.9 year experience of my life and I am devastated to be moving on. (Uh huh?.)

Like has been said before, it has been a pleasure to be a part of FK, but more than that - it has been the privilege to have met and interacted with the people!
    I wont mention anyone in particular as it will take way too long and my fingers are tired. If my words, my actions, my mistakes, my fault whether direct or indirect, my responses, my reaction, my behaviour have hurt you, I am sorry.

Once again thanks a lot Team FK!.. I will miss you a lot.... Baki ulla chunk bros keep in touch through watsup! Ettavum santhosham entha ennu vachal FK yil aadyam thallu koodiyavar aanu eppo best frinds...kandan, spark edi pidikan enikku pakaram aarelum varum! Ellel njan madangi varunna vare kathirukuka

Cinema aanu swapnam.. athinte aadya padi tudangi kazhinju.. need everyone?s prayers and blessings! Mattoru exclusive aayi varunna vare ee thread undakumennu vishwasikunnu

Thanks a lot

Raman
    Last edited by Maryadaraman; 10-01-2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Mistake

7. Likes GABBAR, Malik, chandru, aak, vipi, Iyyer The Great liked this post

Hello dears..

Its never easy to say a fare well to FK and the members! I am now at the end of my journey here at FK, but not at the end of our journey together. I say this because I had great memories of FK with me and know that we will see each other again!

It amazes me how much I have been able to bond with everyone here so quickly. I have never felt so part of something in such a short amount of time and I truly believe that everyone in FK had felt the same. This was the best 3.9 year experience of my life and I am devastated to be moving on. (Uh huh?.)

Like has been said before, it has been a pleasure to be a part of FK, but more than that - it has been the privilege to have met and interacted with the people!
    I wont mention anyone in particular as it will take way too long and my fingers are tired. If my words, my actions, my mistakes, my fault whether direct or indirect, my responses, my reaction, my behaviour have hurt you, I am sorry.

Once again thanks a lot Team FK!.. I will miss you a lot.... Baki ulla chunk bros keep in touch through watsup! Ettavum santhosham entha ennu vachal FK yil aadyam thallu koodiyavar aanu eppo best frinds...kandan, spark edi pidikan enikku pakaram aarelum varum! Ellel njan madangi varunna vare kathirukuka

Cinema aanu swapnam.. athinte aadya padi tudangi kazhinju.. need everyone?s prayers and blessings! Mattoru exclusive aayi varunna vare ee thread undakumennu vishwasikunnu

Thanks a lot

Raman
    All the best bro...
    swantham film nte exclusive um aayi ethrayum pettennu madangi varaan aashamsikkunnu

All the best ramaaaaa......
    "Kochi kaanan porunnodi kochu penne
    Ninakkishttamulla kaazhcakal njan kaatti tharaam"

Hello dears..

Thanks a lot

Raman
    evide pokunnu rametta... sad

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Hello dears..

Thanks a lot

Raman
    All The Best Bhai...

Wishing U All Success..

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Bye and wish you all the best. Cinema kaaranam aano ee FK exit?

Ethu film aanu ? Filmmaker Arun Gopi cousin aanennu aaro paranju?

Hello dears..

Thanks a lot

Raman
    Last edited by Movie Lover; 10-01-2018 at 02:34 PM.