Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DRAMA - Renjith's Craft is back !!!

Banned

Default DRAMA - Renjith's Craft is back !!!

Seeing many negative reviews ,reading some of the average reviews i went to watch the movie with zero expectation .I always used to watch every Lal movies Fdfs or atleast on Day 1 but some commitments made to watch this one later and i regret for missing this on Day 1 . Whether the movie has any similarities with any other movie of the year which is also a critical acclaimed one though ,may be yes !! Both of the movie has one thing in common Dead Body and its Funeral . The movie starts with Rosamma who came to London 2 weeks before and lives with her daughter Merley and her husband . Her wish is that ,when she dies in London ,her funeral should be at Kattappana Cemetery .Soon after what is expected will happen and all of her sons daughter and son in law comes to London for her funeral at London ,but her youngest son denied but he could nt oppose his elder brothers who already signed an agreement with a funeral agency where Dixon and Rajagopal are the partners of it .Will Jomon (younger son) can take her ro Kattappana or not ??How RajaGopal involves in this case deeply ?? You will get answers for all these when the Drama ends .

The movie has a slow start even slowing down scene by scene but when RajaGopal character raised ,the screenplay picked up and moves on and ends with a good interval block .Second half ,Renjith treated well to convey the scenerio .And a neat shubham .
    What is the backbone of the movie is well written dialogues and matured experimental making by Renjith with Refreshing DOP by Alagappan along with Bijibal's bgm .
    Coming to the performance ,Lalettan as usual just strikes well ,his mannerism ,timing is just appreciable !!

The lady who acted as Rosamma is oar while Kaniha has nothing to do something else she uses to bring some tears from her eyes ..Shyam Prasad -i wanna you to be behind the sceeen ,but not onscreens...Johny Antony - You could direct craps ,respecting you ,gave many blockbusters for the industry ,acting is not an easy job !!

Suresh Krishna ,TiniTom,Asha Sharath is fine while Dileesh and Baiju saved a big time ....!!!!

This one is not everyone's cup of tea or coffee ,boost or even horlicks !!!But for me this tea,or coffee,or boost,or horlicks has got some fresh taste ....!!!

Renjith -You are really a craftman ,if you concentrates more on writing the result will be much bigger than this because the screenplay lacks maturity or else its just loosely written but gained while you presented ....Some of the scenes has got too many shots adds as a negative part .

Recent best from Renjith filmography !!!

Rating - 3.5/5

Theatre-Manjeri Kairali Lexus Screen

Showtime- 9.30 PM

Status- Nearly 80 Members

Response - Many are sleeping ,Many uses to scroll the newsfeeds even family members and some of many used ro leave even before the interval ....

I donno why these people stare at me when i applaused seeing ' A Renjith Cinema' at the end ....May be i am Crazy or Are they Crazy !!!!

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks for the review

Thanks Don David............

Good Review..............

Scarcam onnum allallo alle??

All itrem katta negative reviewsinte idayil ninnu oru ikka faninte postive review kandappol chodichataa.............

May be I will like this movie as well..............

Thanks for the review. Enikkum ishtam aavan chance undu. Ellavarum konnu kola vilicha Mathukkutty enikku ishtamaanu.

At last some sensible views... Thanks man...

At last some sensible views... Thanks man...

@Don David: Ente brother padam kandu nalla opinion aanu paranjathu..In your opinion, first 2 days-il ulla majority viewers ee movie-ku enthu kondu aayirikum negative reviews koduthathu..??

Big Ms ingane ulla cheriya movies-il abhinayikunathu aalukalku ishttam allatha kondu aano ? Angane enkil Mohanlal-nu pakaram aaru abhinayichal ee movie arhicha vijayam nediyene ?

Quote Originally Posted by chackomaster View Post
    @Don David: Ente brother padam kandu nalla opinion aanu paranjathu..In your opinion, first 2 days-il ulla majority viewers ee movie-ku enthu kondu aayirikum negative reviews koduthathu..??

Big Ms ingane ulla cheriya movies-il abhinayikunathu aalukalku ishttam allatha kondu aano ? Angane enkil Mohanlal-nu pakaram aaru abhinayichal ee movie arhicha vijayam nediyene ?
    certain section of audience nu matrame e padam satisfy cheyuulu..athum mainly multi auidences or people who are serious movie buff's...normal audience nd fans nu vendi ulla items onnum ithil illa...take example of kochuni reviews were not so great..but box officil padam collect cheythu...entertainment values ullath kondu..ivde athonumilla..bhooripakam perkum ith ishtapedillla karanam its a slow paced film with lack of entertainment values...big m's nte inganathe films onnum ini click aavilla...big budget flicks thanne sharanam....ithu aaru abhinayichalum ithe fate aayrkm...

Mathukutty level enkilm undo?

Enik ishttamulla filmaanu ath..

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Plus using Tapatalk