Page 231 of 239 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2390

Thread: ╚★★ LOVE ACTION DRAMA ★★╝■Nivin Pauly■Nayantara■Dhyan Sreeni■HouseFull Shows AllOver■

  1. #2301
    FK Citizen Akhil krishnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Palakkad
    Posts
    19,590

    Default


    Calicut Single Screen Collection : 50 Lakhs



    Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

  2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
  3. #2302

    Default

    Innu kandu, kottayam anand noonshow... Balcony full thazhe also 30_40 % kanendadanu... Eniku movie ishtamayi...

  4. #2303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MANNADIAR View Post
    Innu kandu, kottayam anand noonshow... Balcony full thazhe also 30_40 % kanendadanu... Eniku movie ishtamayi...
    Glad to hear that you liked it and didn't waste your money /time

  5. #2304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fkTrump View Post
    Glad to hear that you liked it and didn't waste your money /time
    Fahad is my favorite among youngsters.. DQ,Nivin and tovino- I like all the three. After them comes prithvi... DQ has got an edge among youngsters in the same way as NIV in has got among families. That's what I feel now.

  6. #2305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fkTrump View Post
    Glad to hear that you liked it and didn't waste your money /time
    Actually my 4 year old son was watching it second time. He is such a big fan of this move

  7. #2306

    Default

    SN haripad 2nd show houseful.
    Padam good fun watch

  8. #2307

    Default

    saw this one today, it's a strictly one time watch (mostly to watch the lead pair and their screen presence) but dhyan sreenivasan missed such a great opportunity and shows very little skill in how to write a script and screenplay. If he wanted to make a basic rom com that's fine, but you need to define the characters better and make us root for the relationship to work. The problem is 1) Nivin's character is a jerk and a liar and shows no commitment even after making promises to Nayanthara 2) there is no good reason why Nayanthara should like him and go back to him over and over again 3) the comedy works in some places but the overuse of drinking and smoking dialogues was a big bore

    Nayanthara looks good but her character was poorly sketched...in fact none of the characters had any sort of arc or transformation in this film. It'a shame that when you have a such a strong cast and a big budget (and take 2+ years to make a film) that you can't spend do your homework and write a better screenplay

  9. #2308

    Default

    Nilambure Yesterday gross ₹48230...
    Ellavarkkum Nanni...

  10. #2309
    FK Citizen mujthaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    E-world
    Posts
    5,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    saw this one today, it's a strictly one time watch (mostly to watch the lead pair and their screen presence) but dhyan sreenivasan missed such a great opportunity and shows very little skill in how to write a script and screenplay. If he wanted to make a basic rom com that's fine, but you need to define the characters better and make us root for the relationship to work. The problem is 1) Nivin's character is a jerk and a liar and shows no commitment even after making promises to Nayanthara 2) there is no good reason why Nayanthara should like him and go back to him over and over again 3) the comedy works in some places but the overuse of drinking and smoking dialogues was a big bore

    Nayanthara looks good but her character was poorly sketched...in fact none of the characters had any sort of arc or transformation in this film. It'a shame that when you have a such a strong cast and a big budget (and take 2+ years to make a film) that you can't spend do your homework and write a better screenplay
    Perfect review for the movie bro .. nayakanu nayakante swabhavam onnum illa ..pollayaya oru cinema

  11. #2310
    FK Citizen Akhil krishnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Palakkad
    Posts
    19,590

    Default





    Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •