Page 231 of 242 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2413

Thread: ╚★★ LOVE ACTION DRAMA ★★╝■Nivin Pauly■Nayantara■Dhyan Sreeni■HouseFull Shows AllOver■

Calicut Single Screen Collection : 50 Lakhs

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Innu kandu, kottayam anand noonshow... Balcony full thazhe also 30_40 % kanendadanu... Eniku movie ishtamayi...

Quote Originally Posted by MANNADIAR View Post
    Innu kandu, kottayam anand noonshow... Balcony full thazhe also 30_40 % kanendadanu... Eniku movie ishtamayi...
    Glad to hear that you liked it and didn't waste your money /time

Quote Originally Posted by fkTrump View Post
    Fahad is my favorite among youngsters.. DQ,Nivin and tovino- I like all the three. After them comes prithvi... DQ has got an edge among youngsters in the same way as NIV in has got among families. That's what I feel now.

Quote Originally Posted by fkTrump View Post
    Actually my 4 year old son was watching it second time. He is such a big fan of this move

SN haripad 2nd show houseful.
    Padam good fun watch

saw this one today, it's a strictly one time watch (mostly to watch the lead pair and their screen presence) but dhyan sreenivasan missed such a great opportunity and shows very little skill in how to write a script and screenplay. If he wanted to make a basic rom com that's fine, but you need to define the characters better and make us root for the relationship to work. The problem is 1) Nivin's character is a jerk and a liar and shows no commitment even after making promises to Nayanthara 2) there is no good reason why Nayanthara should like him and go back to him over and over again 3) the comedy works in some places but the overuse of drinking and smoking dialogues was a big bore

Nayanthara looks good but her character was poorly sketched...in fact none of the characters had any sort of arc or transformation in this film. It'a shame that when you have a such a strong cast and a big budget (and take 2+ years to make a film) that you can't spend do your homework and write a better screenplay

Nilambure Yesterday gross ₹48230...
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    saw this one today, it's a strictly one time watch (mostly to watch the lead pair and their screen presence) but dhyan sreenivasan missed such a great opportunity and shows very little skill in how to write a script and screenplay. If he wanted to make a basic rom com that's fine, but you need to define the characters better and make us root for the relationship to work. The problem is 1) Nivin's character is a jerk and a liar and shows no commitment even after making promises to Nayanthara 2) there is no good reason why Nayanthara should like him and go back to him over and over again 3) the comedy works in some places but the overuse of drinking and smoking dialogues was a big bore

Nayanthara looks good but her character was poorly sketched...in fact none of the characters had any sort of arc or transformation in this film. It'a shame that when you have a such a strong cast and a big budget (and take 2+ years to make a film) that you can't spend do your homework and write a better screenplay
    Perfect review for the movie bro .. nayakanu nayakante swabhavam onnum illa ..pollayaya oru cinema

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk