Page 27 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: ╚★★ LOVE ACTION DRAMA ★★╝■Nivin Pauly■Nayantara■Dhyan Sreeni■HouseFull Shows AllOver■

Ee movieyude current status enda?
    Last edited by aak; 08-27-2018 at 08:39 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Wrong thread I think so

Quote Originally Posted by a

ak;8365317

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Wrong thread I think so
    your right so i am changing it
    Last edited by aak; 08-27-2018 at 08:38 PM.

5. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Ithum aduthavarshame kanuka ullu alle..........

Vineeth Sreenivasan is my guru, Love Action Drama is inspired by 1989 movie Vadakkunokkiyanthram: Nivin Pauly
    F. AshrafPublished: | 15th October 2018 03:05 PM
    Vineeth Sreenivasan is my guru, Love Action Drama is inspired by 1989 movie Vadakkunokkiyanthram: Ni Nivin Pauly
    Malayalam-Tamil star actor Nivin Pauly, in a recent interview, said that he will always be loyal to his Vineeth Sreenivasan, who introduced him to the Malayalam film industry.

Nivin had played one of the main roles in Vineeth's directional debut Malarvaadi Arts Club in the year 2010. He then went on to make it big by playing the lead role in the 2012 romantic film Thattathin Marayathu, which was also directed by Vineeth.

Talking about Vineeth, Nivin said, "He was the one who introduced me to the industry. So, we have that kind of rapport. It's like going back to the guru. I see him as my guru. I will always be loyal to him."

On the work front, Nivin is currently working on the movie, Love Action Drama which is said to be inspired by the 1989 Malayalam movie Vadakkunokkiyanthram.

"It is not similar to any character from that film. It's just that Vineeth's brother is directing the film. He liked that film very much so, he just took the names of the hero and heroine from that film. The story, situations and characters are all different. Dineshan and Shobha was a hit pair. The names are famous in Kerala. So, Dhyan took the names for his film," said Nivin.

Second schedule in January

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    Nayanzz in very plesent and verity look...
    Nalla കുറച്ച്* കോമഡി situations expecting

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post
    Ee movieyude current status enda?
    Next year aanu 2nd schedule .. nayans date aanu preshnam . 1st schedule 7 days aanu kitiyathu . Next eni jan .. athu chennai akanam . (@ abt movie . Fun movie aanu . (9s oru feminist & nivin nere opposite prathyeka sahacharyathil love ayi marry cheyunu . Pineed aanu ival oru feminist anenum nivin stree virodhi anenu ariyunathu .. ee kadha ene pattikan vendi parajatanu enu enik ariyila )