Thread: Hacksaw Ridge Review!! Mel Gibson is back with another stunning film!!!!!!!

Banned

Default Hacksaw Ridge Review!! Mel Gibson is back with another stunning film!!!!!!!

"With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together."

Mel Gibson is back in all his glory once again through #HacksawRidge . The film was released overseas a month ago or so and I was longing to catch this one on big screen since then. The wait was well worth it <3

The film is based on a true story of Desmond Doss, a medic, part of World War 2. Astonishingly he saved as many as 75 lives without firing a bullet staying true to his beliefs!

The first half of the film serves the purpose on letting the audience know about Desmond Doss, a genuine human, in deep!! We would instantly like this character played by Andrew Garfield. The second half takes a huge shift in its mood with violent war sequences. It was horrifying to say the least!! We would be emotionally moved once the end credits start to roll seeing the real Desmond Doss story before us.

Surely one of the best film to be released this year and a must watch one!!!

2. Likes kevin, Naradhan liked this post

Thanks bhai
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

4. Likes perumal liked this post
    Banned

@kevin

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

thnkz uncle :thnk:

Sent from my vivo Y31L using Tapatalk
    MEGASTAR KA MEGA FAN

happy to read.. mel mel mel !!!!

8. Likes perumal liked this post