Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: ★ 96 ★ ☆Vijay Sethupathi☆Trisha☆Prem Kumar☆Released With Highly Positive Reviews☆

Kannada remake 😪😪

Watched this one today and felt it was really overrated to be honest. The main problem was the flashback scenes seemed really cliche and lacked substance---typical school-age romance scenes with no depth whatsoever. It just made me roll my eyes when this was the basis of the 20+ year fast forward. The makers did a good job keeping the present day Trisha-Vijay scenes realistic but this also made the movie seem pointless at the end. Trisha was gorgeous and acted very naturally. Maybe I had too high expectations!

Telugu Remake

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by K K R View Post
    Good that they deleted this scene. Would have interrupted the flow of the film. Aa realstic flow angu poyene,S.Janaki appo thanne veetil vilichu kettunnathu okke .. Also Ram adhyamaayi Jaanu Yamuna aatrile paadumbo kelkunna aa oru effect poyi kittiyene..
    Naayika yamuna aathile song paadathathinte reason ee scenil annu reveal cheyunathu.... I thought it was a sweet nice scene
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Naayika yamuna aathile song paadathathinte reason ee scenil annu reveal cheyunathu.... I thought it was a sweet nice scene
    entha reason...enikk kanditt onnum thonnillalo....

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    entha reason...enikk kanditt onnum thonnillalo....

Cinemayil Trisha's character was named janaki by her father as he was her huge fan
    S Janaki paadiya paatukal maatre jaanu paadunollu... Yamuna aathile was not sung by janaki and hence she refuses to sing it even if it is for ram.

Towards the end she finally sing it for him when the power goes off.... Cinema kandapo njan karuthi piriyan povunna kondu raminte wish sadichu koduthu enna... But after watching this scene we get know the real reason. Her idol herself ask her to sing all good songs irrespective of the singer and hence the change of mind
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Cinemayil Trisha's character was named janaki by her father as he was her huge fan
    S Janaki paadiya paatukal maatre jaanu paadunollu... Yamuna aathile was not sung by janaki and hence she refuses to sing it even if it is for ram.

Towards the end she finally sing it for him when the power goes off.... Cinema kandapo njan karuthi piriyan povunna kondu raminte wish sadichu koduthu enna... But after watching this scene we get know the real reason. Her idol herself ask her to sing all good songs irrespective of the singer and hence the change of mind
    ohh...angane... Thanks but still ee scene oru feelum tharunnilla considering the flow of the movie. Delete cheythath thanne aanu nallath enna thonniye....

"നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!