Thread: MAHAAN : Quick Review

Default MAHAAN : Quick Review

Mahaan :

Amazon Prime

Chiyaan Vikram and Dhruv Vikram along with boby and simran

When they announced the project i was not at all impressed just because how karthik handled jagame thanthiram and also the movies by vikram was not an impressive one in his last outing. But things got changed with the teaser immediately followed by the trailer. I was very eager to watch this : Today was the day:

In one word its the super swag movie... not getting in details about the plot... VIkram is exceptional as usual as i guess this might be a cake walk for him as the performance of a normal man to a liquor syndicate... i guess he might not have taken any extra effort.

But see the real limelight or the highlight of this mvie is dhruv vikram....... hamme... killer rock solid performance... he s here to stay,... exceptional performance .. The story carries the mid way on the shoulders of vikram and bobby.. once this druv arrives the movie is a roller-coaster ride.

simran and others done their part well, bgm , cinematograophy is super good.. but one thing to give more appreciation is the stunt choreography .... sooper...

Overall its a good mvie with a killer performance from both dad and son.... Son this time nailed it.

thanks anna...

3. Likes Jack Dna liked this post

thanks for the review

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

5. Likes Jack Dna liked this post

Thanks jack….

7. Likes Jack Dna liked this post