Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ☆ Sanju ☆ Ranbir Kapoor ☆ Rajkumar Hirani ● Excellent Reviews ■ 500cr WW !

Kalakkan project..younger version sanjay ranbhirinu easy aayi cheyyaam..later stage physically oru maattam kond vannal mathi aagumo.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    three distinct looks. 30 years.
    first will be the rocky age for sure.
    nargis death. superstar. drugs. failure. marriage. comeback.
    then will be the khal nayak age.
    supersardom. death of wife. madhuri dixit. 1993 bombings.
    finally the vaatsav-munnabhai resurgence, 2nd marriage and the back-to-jail age.
    Etrayum wide and varied aayitulla life bollywoodil apoorvam aanu ..

I always see him as a representation of 60"s and 70"s psychedelic culture.

A big fan of Sanjay dutt.He s the true and original bad boy of Bollywood,brilliant actor,superstar,epitome of badassery,and a legend..i have huge hopes on Raju hirani nd the film..
    I steal from every movie ever made.
    Quentin Tarantino

4. Likes kandahassan liked this post
    FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by kumar View Post
    A big fan of Sanjay dutt.He s the true and original bad boy of Bollywood,brilliant actor,superstar,epitome of badassery,and a legend..i have huge hopes on Raju hirani nd the film..
    sanju baaba

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    Etrayum wide and varied aayitulla life bollywoodil apoorvam aanu .. I always see him as a representation of 60"s and 70"s psychedelic culture. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    i think sallu would suit that better. he is the 'daring' one. sanju feared for his father's life. so got an ak, never used it, still got haunted by it. sallu wanted to use a gun. got a rifle. shot a buck. the govt. is yet to convict him. and doesn't seem likely to happen. sanju's career went for a toss. except for the munnabhai duo, never had a hold over the industry. sallu's career saw the dumps yet he resurrected himself out of it and my my, what a spectacle that was. even when his career was on the backburner he could destroy the career of an oberoi boy to smitherens. consider what he is capable of now. sanju was smitten by madhuri. got sniffed out. went on a silent heartbreak. sallu was smitten by ash. got sniffed out. he shouted it off the rooftops. so my point is, there is more genuineness in sallu being the badass than sanju.

i think sallu would suit that better. he is the 'daring' one. sanju feared for his father's life. so got an ak, never used it, still got haunted by it. sallu wanted to use a gun. got a rifle. shot a buck. the govt. is yet to convict him. and doesn't seem likely to happen. sanju's career went for a toss. except for the munnabhai duo, never had a hold over the industry. sallu's career saw the dumps yet he resurrected himself out of it and my my, what a spectacle that was. even when his career was on the backburner he could destroy the career of an oberoi boy to smitherens. consider what he is capable of now. sanju was smitten by madhuri. got sniffed out. went on a silent heartbreak. sallu was smitten by ash. got sniffed out. he shouted it off the rooftops. so my point is, there is more genuineness in sallu being the badass than sanju.
    Chenkolile sethumadavan pole aanu sanju ennu tonaam .. life etra turn cheyithaalum past haunt cheyithu konde irinittund ingere..

Athu pole sharikkum oru identity crisis okke vanna aal aayrnille..parents aayitulla turbulent relation;famous father and mother athu kond vanna inferior complex and attitude problems ;drugsil poyi chaadi ; pinne filmil ethi athinte koode stardom kitti ; pinne taazhe pogunnu; avidennu heart break break and jail..tirichu varunnu ellam shari aagumbol veendum aa pazhe sangathi haunt cheyunnu.

Salman atrayum mistaken cheyitha aal aayrunilla valre straight aayitilla aal aanennu thoniyath ... ellathinum react cheyyum and instinct vechu behavum cheyyum.ellam kazhinnu aa chiri angerude mugath undayrikkum.

Chenkolile sethumadavan pole aanu sanju ennu tonaam .. life etra turn cheyithaalum past haunt cheyithu konde irinittund ingere.. Athu pole sharikkum oru identity crisis okke vanna aal aayrnille..parents aayitulla turbulent relation;famous father and mother athu kond vanna inferior complex and attitude problems ;drugsil poyi chaadi ; pinne filmil ethi athinte koode stardom kitti ; pinne taazhe pogunnu; avidennu heart break break and jail..tirichu varunnu ellam shari aagumbol veendum aa pazhe sangathi haunt cheyunnu. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    not sure whether it is like that. nargis was a phenomenon. acclaimed actress. first National award winner. social activist. she was over-protective of sanju, to keep him away from the industry. he, on the other hand, son of the most loved bollywood couple, things were easy for him. more than the rebellious streak, it was the inability to cope with her death that made him turn to drugs.

Salman atrayum mistaken cheyitha aal aayrunilla valre straight aayitilla aal aanennu thoniyath ... ellathinum react cheyyum and instinct vechu behavum cheyyum.ellam kazhinnu aa chiri angerude mugath undayrikkum. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    not mistaken, he opts or falls for the extremities of life. son of the highest paid bollwyood script-writer salim, yet opted modelling to come to movies & had debut as a side-role in a female-oriented movie. is there any other star-son who took such a hard pill?

not mistaken, he opts or falls for the extremities of life. son of the highest paid bollwyood script-writer salim, yet opted modelling to come to movies & had debut as a side-role in a female-oriented movie. is there any other star-son who took such a hard pill?
    Ingerude growth undayittund kure obstacles undayappozhum..Taazhe poyilla ennu tonunnu orikkalum stardom koode undayittum und..

Salman aanel aarayrikkum angere portray cheyyuga screenil..