Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ☆ Sanju ☆ Ranbir Kapoor ☆ Rajkumar Hirani ● Excellent Reviews ■ 500cr WW !

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    not sure whether it is like that. nargis was a phenomenon. acclaimed actress. first National award winner. social activist. she was over-protective of sanju, to keep him away from the industry. he, on the other hand, son of the most loved bollywood couple, things were easy for him. more than the rebellious streak, it was the inability to cope with her death that made him turn to drugs.
    Nargis pinne madhuri portion randu key elements..Hirani athokke athu pole kaanikkumo ennariyaam..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    Nargis pinne madhuri portion randu key elements..Hirani athokke athu pole kaanikkumo ennariyaam.. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    first of all, i don't understand the necessity for such a project. what is hirani trying to achieve here? white-wash sanju's life? give him a political podium? what is his intention? is there anything sanju has achieved in life that calls out for a biopic? if it is really going to be truthful, it would hurt some people atleast. why the heck? another thing, hirani is a brand. how does a biopic, how does a biopic on sanju fit in with a brand associated with movies like munnabhai, pk & 3 idiots. completely clueless of what ignited hirani in the first place.

“It’s not a film about guns, drugs and the underworld. It’s a feel-good film about a father-son relationship with Paresh Rawal playing Sunil Dutt and Ranbir as Sanju… A buddy film with Sanju’s many friends adding up to one from the US, played by Vicky Kaushal,” Rajkumar informs. There’s also Anushka Sharma as a journalist, Sonam Kapoor embodying all the women Sanjay has loved and Jim Sarbh. The hunt for an actress to play Nargis is on.

- seems like a biopic of a 'hatke' variety.

Its not a film about guns, drugs and the underworld. Its a feel-good film about a father-son relationship with Paresh Rawal playing Sunil Dutt and Ranbir as Sanju A buddy film with Sanjus many friends adding up to one from the US, played by Vicky Kaushal, Rajkumar informs. Theres also Anushka Sharma as a journalist, Sonam Kapoor embodying all the women Sanjay has loved and Jim Sarbh. The hunt for an actress to play Nargis is on.

Nargisine play cheyyan Nalla grace ulla aarelum venam..Sri devi or madhuri okke varuvaanel nanagum..

Its not a film about guns, drugs and the underworld. Its a feel-good film about a father-son relationship with Paresh Rawal playing Sunil Dutt and Ranbir as Sanju A buddy film with Sanjus many friends adding up to one from the US, played by Vicky Kaushal, Rajkumar informs. Theres also Anushka Sharma as a journalist, Sonam Kapoor embodying all the women Sanjay has loved and Jim Sarbh. The hunt for an actress to play Nargis is on.

sanjuvinte life eppozhum intense and turmoil aayrinunnille..

Feel good movie aayittu ethinu oru scope undo.. hirani message koode kond vannu sanjay swami aaki maattum..

Ranbir

Ithu Kidukkum!

Mass Combo!

“It’s not a film about guns, drugs and the underworld. It’s a feel-good film about a father-son relationship with Paresh Rawal playing Sunil Dutt and Ranbir as Sanju… A buddy film with Sanju’s many friends adding up to one from the US, played by Vicky Kaushal,” Rajkumar informs. There’s also Anushka Sharma as a journalist, Sonam Kapoor embodying all the women Sanjay has loved and Jim Sarbh. The hunt for an actress to play Nargis is on.

Glad that paresh rawal is playing the role and not akshay khanna as it was reported earlier. Khanna would have been a miscast as Sunil dutt .
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Glad that paresh rawal is playing the role and not akshay khanna as it was reported earlier. Khanna would have been a miscast as Sunil dutt .
    would have preferred Anupam Kher. a bit of makeup and he would like Sunil Dutt.

Nargisine play cheyyan Nalla grace ulla aarelum venam..Sri devi or madhuri okke varuvaanel nanagum.. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Tabu or Vidya Balan would be my choice. more than looks, she epitomises what Nargis stood for. dependent man's independent woman. the thinking woman.

sanjuvinte life eppozhum intense and turmoil aayrinunnille.. Feel good movie aayittu ethinu oru scope undo.. hirani message koode kond vannu sanjay swami aaki maattum..Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    i think movie is not going to be a sanju biopic perse. it would be 30 years of bonding between a father & son.