Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fisherman's Review of Jomonte Suviseshangal

Default Fisherman's Review of Jomonte Suviseshangal

Fisherman's Review of Jomonte Suviseshangal
    Jan 20, 7:10pm show
    EKM - PVR Cinemas
    Status - HF

Went with low expectation after reading reviews and hearing opinion about the movie from others. First 15 mins or so matched the low expectation I had. After that movie picked up and went on as a cool breeze. Yes, Felt like a cool breeze with lot of light hearted comedies and light sentiments. The real thread of Dad - Son chemistry has worked out really well with very good performance from Mukesh and DQ.

First half starting felt boring with no much movements. But film started picking up well few minutes after DQ's intro. Several family moments worked out real well. The scene of DQ coming in the Bike and his scene in the Bus is just awesome. What a charm this guys has. The theatre was like "Aw..." in those scenes. The average first half is raised much above average just with DQ's charm and his energy. Overall a very good first half ending at a serious note giving a hint on the tough times ahead.

Second half starts as expected and it is journey of Jomon to win back the lost glory for his father. Much in line with Jacobinte Swargarajyam. But one major difference between Jacob and Jomon is the chemistry between father and son. That is lacking in Jacob, whereas it is in abundance in Jomon. There are quite a few instances between father and son which will make our eyes moist. That is the soul of 2nd half and has really worked out well. DQ and Mukesh both equally steals the show in 2nd half.

Positives
    Of course the energetic and charming DQ
    Mukesh
    2nd Heroine

Negatives
    First 15 mins lags
    A director of different caliber could have brought in lot more richness to this movie, which could have taken the movie to a different level.

Overall Summary - I liked the movie a lot and my family also liked the movie a lot. I do not understand why negative opinion could come for this movie. Also the rating of 63% for this movie in bookmyshow and all is unbelievable. Even craps gets better rating than this. Different people have different likes.

Rating - 3.5 / 5 - A very good movie which should be enjoyed with family as a cool breeze.
    Mollywood on a roll... Premalu, Brahmayugam, Manjummel Boys - Content Rich and Money Rich. Others Envy Mallu's Pride

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks mukkuvan review
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍

Tanxs Bhai
    MARACANA- WEMBLEY -LUSAIL

Thanks Bhai

thanks mukkuvan bro

Thanks Bhai

Thanks yaaar

Quote Originally Posted by mukkuvan View Post
    Fisherman's Review of Jomonte Suviseshangal
    Jan 20, 7:10pm show
    EKM - PVR Cinemas
    Status - HF

Went with low expectation after reading reviews and hearing opinion about the movie from others. First 15 mins or so matched the low expectation I had. After that movie picked up and went on as a cool breeze. Yes, Felt like a cool breeze with lot of light hearted comedies and light sentiments. The real thread of Dad - Son chemistry has worked out really well with very good performance from Mukesh and DQ.

First half starting felt boring with no much movements. But film started picking up well few minutes after DQ's intro. Several family moments worked out real well. The scene of DQ coming in the Bike and his scene in the Bus is just awesome. What a charm this guys has. The theatre was like "Aw..." in those scenes. The average first half is raised much above average just with DQ's charm and his energy. Overall a very good first half ending at a serious note giving a hint on the tough times ahead.

Second half starts as expected and it is journey of Jomon to win back the lost glory for his father. Much in line with Jacobinte Swargarajyam. But one major difference between Jacob and Jomon is the chemistry between father and son. That is lacking in Jacob, whereas it is in abundance in Jomon. There are quite a few instances between father and son which will make our eyes moist. That is the soul of 2nd half and has really worked out well. DQ and Mukesh both equally steals the show in 2nd half.

Positives
    Of course the energetic and charming DQ
    Mukesh
    2nd Heroine

Negatives
    First 15 mins lags
    A director of different caliber could have brought in lot more richness to this movie, which could have taken the movie to a different level.

Overall Summary - I liked the movie a lot and my family also liked the movie a lot. I do not understand why negative opinion could come for this movie. Also the rating of 63% for this movie in bookmyshow and all is unbelievable. Even craps gets better rating than this. Different people have different likes.

Rating - 3.5 / 5 - A very good movie which should be enjoyed with family as a cool breeze.
    Doñt care about rating . Booking far better than MVT

Thanks my dear.....
    "Kochi kaanan porunnodi kochu penne
    Ninakkishttamulla kaazhcakal njan kaatti tharaam"