Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KriArj Entertainment(Rustom) joins with John Abraham for a malayalam film

Banned

Default KriArj Entertainment(Rustom) joins with John Abraham for a malayalam film

Around six months back, KriArj Entertainment delivered a Superhit in the form of Akshay Kumar’s*Rustom. Now in 2017 they have further turned aggressive, what with multiple films being announced with some of the major stars in the industry.The latest development is a joint collaboration with John Abraham's film company that would result in as many as six films being made. While three of these films would be made in Hindi, there would be one each in Marathi, Gujarati and Malayalam."Yes, we want to explore not just the Hindi belt but also the regional arena," says a source attached to KriArj Entertainment, "There is plethora of opportunities that are waiting to be tapped and with someone like John Abraham coming on board, we are glad to collaborate and make it happen."Amongst the three Hindi films that have been announced, two will star John Abraham in the lead."The first amongst these is an action packed cop thriller," our source informs, "That would go on floors in July itself."While one waits to hear more about the other films in the anvil, for KriArj it is going to have some exciting and busy times indeed. They have already announced an association with Anushka Sharma's Clean Slate Films where first of their productions would go in floors this year. Also, they are associated with Akshay Kumar for his*Toilet - Ek Prem Katha*which is set to release in June this year.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by perumal; 01-31-2017 at 11:24 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    Banned

Booked

Banned

Booked.....

Banned

Booked...

Taran Adarsh

1 hr ·

KriArj Entertainment [#Rustom] announce SIX films with John Abraham... 3 films in Hindi and 1 each in Marathi, Gujarati and Malayalam.
    Two films will star John Abraham... First film an action-thriller... Starts July... All SIX films joint collaboration with John Abraham's company and KriArj.

7. Likes perumal liked this post

Chances are very bleak for such a project, I guess...Should have waited for some concrete info...

9. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post

All the best!!
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

All The Best!

Quote Originally Posted by ClubAns View Post
    Chances are very bleak for such a project, I guess...Should have waited for some concrete info...
    john abraham is only producing..not acting...acting chances bleak aayirikkum
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ClubAns View Post
    enthayalum news vannalo..john abraham has always said he wants to do a malayalam film (producer this time)

14. Likes Cinema Freaken liked this post