Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fisherman's Review of Kurup

Default Fisherman's Review of Kurup

Fisherman's Review of Kurup

Theatre: Vanitha Screen 1

Back to theatres after a long time. First wanted to talk about the Theatre experience. When I entered the theatre compound I was quite amazed at the energy level and happiness I could see in the face of the Security guy who was guiding the parking. He was running around all over the place with all smile and helping people park properly. Handicapped little aged guy. Their usual attittude was like - "Evideyenkilum kondu poyi Park cheyedaappa" I could really make out from his face how happy he was to see his theatre back in action to the old glory days. The happiness in those faces are worth million dollars.

Now to the movie. As most of you already know, first half concentrates more on establishing the personal relationships of Kurup. His romance, parents, friends and other relations. Romance have really worked out well in this half. No painkili stuff, but the way the makers dealt with it is quite commendable. Some emotional scenes have also worked out really well. Only drawback in this half is some scenes with Sunny Wayne. That relationship fails to strike any cord with the viewers. Then towards the interval comes the main incident and entry of Shine Tom and all.

Shine Tom brings in the much needed energy for the movie at those critical situations in the movie. After the incident the way Indrajith handles the investigation and uncovering of the mystery is very crisp and real fast. The BGM score adds to the pace of the movie at this time. DQ as Kurup brings in all the charm required for the role. Other than that there is nothing extra ordinary for him to perform. But his charisma gives that swag to the character.

Special kudos to all the makers for not making this Mass Masala Bomb movie (Except for the Tail End).They sticked to the plot without justifying the wrong doings and the viewers will also feel sorry for the character who deserves sympathy. Their attempt to stay close to a realistic making without loosing the cinematic experience is commendable.

Positives
    BGM Score
    Direction
    Script
    BGM Score
    Performance by Shine Tom Chacko and Indrajith.
    DQ Screen Presence and Charisma.

Negatives
    First Half Air Force academy episode can be shorter.
    Tail End

Overall Summary - A well made technically rich movie which does justice to the victim with the exception of tail end.

Rating - 4/5

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks Mukkuvan bhai for posting the review very well written esp reg the theater atmosphere n staff attitudes

Thanks for the review Bro.....

Thanxx bhaiii. 👍👍
    Kure aayalloee kanditt 🤠

Sent from my RMX1901 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review...

Thanks for the review. Was the vanitha screen laser technology. Any difference compared to other?

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review....

Thanks bro

Thanks Anna...

Ivideyokke thanne ondu. Padangal ippozhaanallo release aayi thudangiyadhu

Quote Originally Posted by King Amal View Post
    Thanxx bhaiii. 👍👍
    Kure aayalloee kanditt 🤠

Sent from my RMX1901 using Tapatalk