Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 🍻 HONEY BEE 2.5 🍻 ★ ASKAR ALI ★ LAL★ Released 🥂

Talking 🍻 HONEY BEE 2.5 🍻 ★ ASKAR ALI ★ LAL★ Released 🥂

ithinte neravakaashi njaananu
    Last edited by ClubAns; 08-18-2017 at 07:51 PM.

2. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Louise Pothen View Post
    Booked posts koode thayo

Sent from my vivo Y31L using Tapatalk
    ithinte neravakaashi njaanayirunnu
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Booked posts koode thayo

Booked posts koode thayo

All the BEST.

All the best... !

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

Director de peru illallo title il

Honeybee 2 has another movie Honeybee 2.5, Asif Ali's brother Askar plays the lead

Ever since the sequel Honeybee 2 has been announced, fans of Asif Ali, Sreenath Bhasi and the rest of the team are anxiously keeping their eyes for the movie’s updates. As per the latest update, Honeybee 2 will be a peculiar movie as it has another movie Honeybee 2.5 embedded in it, a first in Malayalam cinema. Reportedly, the plot of the movie unfolds in the location of another film Honeybee 2.5, which will have different cast and crew. Interestingly, Honeybee 2.5 will feature Asif Ali's younger brother Askar in the lead role. Both the movies are canned simultaneously and will arrive as separate movies in theatres. Directed by Jean Paul Lal, Honeybee 2 will feature Asif Ali, Bhavana, Lal, Suresh Krishna, Baburaj, Sreenath Bhasi, Balu Varghese, Lena and many others in significant roles. After a gap of 6 long years, Lal will be wearing the producer's hat with Honeybee 2. The making video of Honey Bee 2 was out recently, and from the looks of it, the film promises to be an out and out fun ride.

All the besttttttttttttt

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH

Askar Ali debuts as an aspiring actor in Honey Bee 2.5

Yet another star sibling is making a tinsel town entry in Malayalam and this time, it is Asif Ali's younger brother Askar. In the movie titled Honey Bee 2.5, Askar Ali plays an aspiring actor named Vishnu, who visits the sets of Honey Bee 2 requesting a chance to act in films. The movie is directed by Shaiju and scripted by Lal, and is parallelly shot alongside Honey Bee 2, directed by Jean Paul Lal.

Askar says, 'My character hails from a village and wishes to make it big as an actor. He keeps visiting a bevy of directors from time to time and finally lands on the sets of Honey Bee 2, requesting a chance. Funny instances ensue, with actors trapping Vishnu in jest, ragging him on the sets and more.' Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan fame Lijo Mol is his love interest in the movie.

Earlier, actor Lal had revealed to us that Honey Bee 2.5 is an experimental movie, and that the film is about an incident that happens on the sets of Honey Bee 2.
    The youngster had offers coming in even before, as his brother is part of the industry. Askar says he felt bold enough to pick this role as Lal gave him the confidence to take it up. He recalls, 'I had never acted before, but was always interested in films. After finishing my college, I headed to Chennai and was there for a year. I decided to pick this role as Lal uncle gave me the confidence to do it.'

His isn't a heavy-duty role with lengthy dialogues, Askar adds. 'Lal uncle also said that I don't have to learn any lines by rote, and should just understand the character and casually present my lines. As my brother will also be on the sets always, I decided to say yes to the project.'