Thread: Ezra-My Views

Default Ezra-My Views

Cast and Performance: Prithviraj was good in his performance till the climax portions but once it came to climax,artificiality in his acting was very much visible.Priya Anand as the heroine was ok with her performance and was Looking good.Sujith Shankar is my pick for the Movie.Yet another Superb performance after Maheshnte Prathikaram.Rest of the cast including Babu Antony,Tovino ,Vijayaraghavan etc were good.

Script and Direction:As a new director,Jay K does his part extremely well.But as far as the script is concerned,horror elements didnt worked out well except 2 to 3 scenes.As far as the thrilling element is concerned,it was also a predictable one.I felt like the 2 hours before the ending portions was just a cliche buildup.The flashback scenes in the second half also halted the flow of the film.

Technical Expertise: Sujith Vasudev yet again proved why he is one of the masters in the Cinematography department.Excellent Visuals that will please each and every audience.Editing was also good as only the flashback scenes in 2nd half seemed to be draggy

Bgm and Songs:Lailakame was a beautiful song which was well captured is a big positive of this movie.Bgm was an apt one for the movie.

Rating:2.5/5

Verdict: Ezra is a movie which is technically rich but is less in content and horror elements.

2. Likes josemon17, ClubAns, Cinema Freaken liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks Bhai!

5. Likes Inspector Balram liked this post

First point you mentioned in acting department was correct... me also felt the same

7. Likes Inspector Balram liked this post

thanks bhai bhai paranja pole last portionsill prithviyude acting kurachu artificial aayi enikkum feel cheythirunnu,exorcism portions ill sujith ayyirunnu kurachenkillum nanayi cheythathu ennu thonniyirunnu.
    Do not carry the experience of life as a wound - let it become wisdom. The harder life has been on you, the sooner you should become wise

9. Likes Inspector Balram liked this post

Thanks Anna

11. Likes Inspector Balram liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by vipi View Post
    First point you mentioned in acting department was correct... me also felt the same
    thanks for sharing the same

Quote Originally Posted by varma View Post
    thanks bhai bhai paranja pole last portionsill prithviyude acting kurachu artificial aayi enikkum feel cheythirunnu,exorcism portions ill sujith ayyirunnu kurachenkillum nanayi cheythathu ennu thonniyirunnu.
    thanks for sharing ur viewpoints

14. Likes varma liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Balram View Post
    Cast and Performance: Prithviraj was good in his performance till the climax portions but once it came to climax,artificiality in his acting was very much visible.Priya Anand as the heroine was ok with her performance and was Looking good.Sujith Shankar is my pick for the Movie.Yet another Superb performance after Maheshnte Prathikaram.Rest of the cast including Babu Antony,Tovino ,Vijayaraghavan etc were good.

Script and Direction:As a new director,Jay K does his part extremely well.But as far as the script is concerned,horror elements didnt worked out well except 2 to 3 scenes.As far as the thrilling element is concerned,it was also a predictable one.I felt like the 2 hours before the ending portions was just a cliche buildup.The flashback scenes in the second half also halted the flow of the film.

Technical Expertise: Sujith Vasudev yet again proved why he is one of the masters in the Cinematography department.Excellent Visuals that will please each and every audience.Editing was also good as only the flashback scenes in 2nd half seemed to be draggy

Bgm and Songs:Lailakame was a beautiful song which was well captured is a big positive of this movie.Bgm was an apt one for the movie.

Rating:2.5/5

Verdict: Ezra is a movie which is technically rich but is less in content and horror elements.
    Thanks for the review.

It is not perfect film, but for me it is better than Munthiri and Jomon.

16. Likes Inspector Balram liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by nambiar View Post
    Thanks for the review.

It is not perfect film, but for me it is better than Munthiri and Jomon.
    better dan jomon...didnt watched munthiri