Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tharangam by Tovino | Dominic | Dhanush ~ Released with good reports

Banned

Default Tharangam by Tovino | Dominic | Dhanush ~ Released with good reports

Last edited by perumal; 09-29-2017 at 06:42 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    Banned

Media Reports

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by perumal; 05-23-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Banned

Booked.........

Banned

Booked.......

Banned

Tovino Thomas*is all set to don the khaki again, after his recent outing as an assistant police commissioner in the horror-thriller Ezra.

This time though the actor will be seen in a more humorous avatar in debutant Dominic Arun's yet-to-be-titled dark comedy.

Tovino plays Padmanabhan, who is a suspended police officer in the movie, says Dominic. "He's a funny character and not the typical heroic cop. He is always accompanied by Balu Varghese's character Joy who is also suspended from the police force. The shocking yet humorous instances the duo encounter are what the movie is all about," he says.

Mumbai-based actress Neha Iyer and Shanthi will play the female leads. Dileesh Pothen, Manoj K Jayan, Vijayaraghavan and Maheshinte Prathikaram fame Achuthanandan are also part of the cast. "The film will start rolling today and will be shot extensively in Ernakulam," Dominic adds.
    Meanwhile, Tovino has also signed Aashiq Abu's next and has finished shooting for his Tamil debut, helmed by B R Vijayalakshmi.

Banned

All the best to movie, thread and thread owner!
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Tovino Thomas*is all set to don the khaki again, after his recent outing as an assistant police commissioner in the horror-thriller Ezra.

This time though the actor will be seen in a more humorous avatar in debutant Dominic Arun's yet-to-be-titled dark comedy.

Tovino plays Padmanabhan, who is a suspended police officer in the movie, says Dominic. "He's a funny character and not the typical heroic cop. He is always accompanied by Balu Varghese's character Joy who is also suspended from the police force. The shocking yet humorous instances the duo encounter are what the movie is all about," he says.

Mumbai-based actress Neha Iyer and Shanthi will play the female leads. Dileesh Pothen, Manoj K Jayan, Vijayaraghavan and Maheshinte Prathikaram fame Achuthanandan are also part of the cast. "The film will start rolling today and will be shot extensively in Ernakulam," Dominic adds.
    Meanwhile, Tovino has also signed Aashiq Abu's next and has finished shooting for his Tamil debut, helmed by B R Vijayalakshmi.

Ithalle dhanush produce chyynna movie ?

All the best

Nannavatte........