Page 137 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1781

Thread: ♣♣ TRANCE ♣♣ Fahad Fazil & Nasriya ★ Anwar Rasheed ★ Amal Neerad ★

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    Good.. 👏👏👏👏

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

ഡെഡ്**ലി കോംബോ?യുടെ അഴിഞ്ഞാട്ടം: ട്രാൻസ് റിവ്യു...

എന്താണ് ട്രാൻസ് ? ഇൗ സിനിമയുടെ ആദ്യ ഷോ കഴിയുന്നതു വരെ *ഇൗ *ചോദ്യത്തിനുള്ള ഉത്തരത്തെക്കുറിച്ച് മിക്ക ...

എന്താണ് ട്രാൻസ് ? ഇൗ സിനിമയുടെ ആദ്യ ഷോ കഴിയുന്നതു വരെ *ഇൗ *ചോദ്യത്തിനുള്ള ഉത്തരത്തെക്കുറിച്ച് മിക്ക ...

Read more at: https://www.manoramaonline.com/movie...NT6tRh3a-lipEo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200221-192435__01.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	37936
    Kollam Usha

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    ivde so called members und ..they only accept fa.fa as actor and others are drama actor for them

they only accept behaving as natural acting ..rest are method acting / old school of acting for them

they only accept kochin ganja directors rest are outdated for them and shyam pushkaran is their new age padmarajan
    i think we can criticize any actor, no one is above criticism, in a sense its good for them too.
    actual i never liked fahad acting, i felt it as he forcibly bringing some emotions,
    but later i realized he is trying to improve and improved a lot too.
    thondimuthalum dirsakhiyum enna film avicharithamayi kandapol mala katathinu pideikepudumbol ulla fahadinte expression was superb
    i think he is a actor who constantly trying to improve by taking different roles, i like him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Based on the magazine articles and interviews, i dont think anwar intended this as a commercial entertainer. It can be seen in the movie that he did his best with the most technical perfection. I would say he took a risk. He already said based on how this is taken by the audience, he would decide when to come with his next film. Meaning he knew it was gonna go one way or another.

Honestly speaking, i stand by his decision to not release trailer. It was way misleading for most of the people.

Btw, you not gonna watch?
    i had big hope about this movie, like i watched the trailer more than ten times and anticipated many stories in my mind.
    usually general opinion is same as my taste when compared to movies.
    so i am litle bit hesitant to watch now,
    pratheekshkalude uyaram koodumbol veeychayude agathavum koodumallo?

Kerala Top Day 1 Grossers 2020 (MoviePlanet8 )

1) #Trance - ₹3.65cr

2) #Shylock - ₹3.05cr

3) #Darbar - ₹2.7cr

4) #BigBrother - ₹1.8cr

5) #AyyappanumKoshiyum - ₹1.52cr

6) #AnjaamPathiraa - ₹1.10cr

7) #VaraneAvashyamund - ₹95L
    Last edited by Saathan; 02-21-2020 at 08:39 PM.

Trance ends up as an absolute farce. There is no polite way of putting it. A haphazardly put together maze like this is the last thing you expect from a film maker of Anwar Rasheed’s stature and industry experience. Probably Anwar was consciously trying to bring to the fore the directorial flair which he was only able to explore so far in the anthology films he has been a part of. But after watching the film you wonder whether he has pushed the mantle a bit too far.

I am all for unconventional storytelling, but you simply cannot begin on the lines of an existential mood piece and then abruptly shift to drama territory and after some time become something else altogether. I see a lot of praise for the first half. But even that seemed like “distant” film making to me. Very little of it affects you in any way. Is it way too much to ask for some emotional connect? Why isn’t there a single memorable piece of conversation between Fahad’s and Sreenath Bhasi’s characters? The one that is there is not good enough. Why do these film makers fear clich?s so much? Yet they cannot spare the mandatory gruesome execution scene in the climax. They cannot spare the role of a heroine, so one has to be shoehorned in the most contrived way resulting in a redundant track that slows down a movie that has been struggling to pick up the pace ever since its beginning.

The problems with this movie is way too many. But few bizzare scenes in the second half makes you wonder whether the director was purposefully toying with our patience. The only intelligent thing about the film is the decision to cast Fahad in the central role. A showy performance like this, which the actor does well, might have seemed too OTT in a Sathyan Anthikad film but perfectly fits the bill here. Fahad no doubt aces the motivational training sequences. Another actor who leaves a mark despite the lesser screen time is the impeccable Vinayakan. The only watchable scenes in the second half are the ones involving him. Liked Soubin’s voice modulation in the interview sequence. The film is impressively staged and shot. The production values are top notch. But unfortunately that is all it has got to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    Kerala Top Day 1 Grossers 2020 (MoviePlanet

1) #Trance - ₹3.65cr

2) #Shylock - ₹3.05cr

3) #Darbar - ₹2.7cr

4) #BigBrother - ₹1.8cr

5) #AyyappanumKoshiyum - ₹1.52cr

6) #AnjaamPathiraa - ₹1.10cr

7) #VaraneAvashyamund - ₹95L
    Big bro 1.8...??? Hmmm
    Anyway superb...

Kochi multies Tomo 29 shows-70 percent are fast filling....
    Pan-5
    Lulu-5
    Gold-5
    Oberon -5
    Q-9