Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TheGreatFather Review - Treat for Family and mass!!!

Default TheGreatFather Review - Treat for Family and mass!!!

8AM - Fans Show - Matha - Aluva - 90%

Long wait is over and finally the film is out!!!

Plot:
    Revolves around a daughter who treats her father as a real life hero. The unfortunate situation family has to face, how to normalize the same and hunt for the culprit behind it...

Positives:
    • Attractive plot which suites the family and based on today's core relevant subject
    • Relationship between father and daughter which is the highlight of the film
    • Dialogues -- Superbly written dialog which attracts the mass and women -- Both ikka, Arya and villian had done extremely well in this department. Even Miya dialogue was superbly received by the audience and will be especially liked by Women.
    • Mass scenes -- There are plenty of mass scenes like smoking scene, ikka being blocked by police, ikka - Arya scenes -- tea shop | station etc, Taking gun in rain, Vijayan scenes...enough mass scenes
    • Sentimental values -- It has many core sentimental values and acting moments which made my eyes wet at many times and this comes in critical moments and even between mass moments which makes the film to be attracted by families...an example is before going for the final hunt of the villian ikka says good bye to his daughter in a particular way, even when he does the final action his daughter is shown in the backdrops...
    • BGM -- Done good.. I had a fear that it will be similar to PutiyaNiyamam (every scene bgm after bgm), but he did extremely well here...
    • Direction -- Did quiet well though its not exceptional

Negatives:
    • Script is not that tight and has something missing in between...eg. I felt its not needed to make Arya so silly to highlight ikka...It will be more engaging if makers concentrated on tic for tat execution between Arya and ikka.
    • Its completely family oriented on first half and mass + family oriented on second half which I thought as plus. But for a pakka ikka fan who is expecting BigB this may turn out to be a disappointment.
    • Songs -- Not that great and could have much better...If its similar to BTR songs, it could have added much more family value...

Key Perfomance:-
    • Ikka -- Core highlight who carries the film forward - whether its looks, dialogue delivery, sentimental!! He had done extremely well and unparalleled screen presence...
    • Arya -- Done a decent job within the limitation of script.
    • Baby Anikha -- Performed extremely well but director should have concentrated bit more on the dialogues..
    • Sneha and Miya -- Not much role but performed well as demanded by script.
    • Villian -- Though he is shown mainly in the final scenes, he has done good...

Response: Kidu!! Band melam!!!

Verdict: Go with family and enjoy this - I.A. Superhit to BB

Rating: 4/5
    Last edited by ikka; 04-03-2017 at 10:51 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks for the review. Theatre and status please

BGM is not Gopi. It's Sushin Shyam

@jayan143

Thanks for the comments and updated!!!

Thanks for the Review.........

Thanks for the review @ikka

gud review

Sent from my SM-J100F using Tapatalk
    MEGASTAR KA MEGA FAN

FK Regular

Thanks a lot for the review ikka :)

thnx for the review
    "Every second, every minute, every hour, every day it never ends, it never ends."

thanks....