Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review-The Great Father film really great

Good review

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

very good Review Felon ... thanxx

thanks for the review

Thanks for the review

Kidu review..thanks

Thanksssssssssssssssssssss................

Quote Originally Posted by Felon View Post
    My First review. idk how to do that.i am following the pattern u guys follows.

Theatre: TVM SreevIsakh
    Time:2.15pm
    Status:HouseFull(SreeKumar idk there was show or not.I coudnt enquired properly.someone told that sreekumar played only the first 2 shows)

Positives:
    a)story
    b)screen play
    c)family bonding.especially the communication between the family members after that incident.
    d)good investigation with enough thrills
    e)Permonaces-Mammootty(no need to tell.He is just brilliant and subtle)
    aniha-good
    Arya-Good.he has meaty role
    Sneha-good.less screen space.
    f)songs -sad song is too good.
    g) then the final one direction-He got the well base with a solid story and he constructed well the scenes and he could utilize the Mammootty the megastar and the family man actor in a convincing manner without any exaggeration.He tried his level best to make this a realistic one.

Negatives:
    Yes.No film is perfect.This film also has its minor mistakes.But considering the theme and its execution ,these are excusable.

After the show,seems makes hits bulls eye as claps were there and from the faces audiences i could read that they are all well satisfied.
    Rating :4.5/5 Great

BO:Block Buster in its real sense.

Need to do:
    a)Fans-Continue the support in and outside theater,social media and bms.keep spead good wom.go on with the efforts
    b)Makers-Need to do lot fo promtions.air the teasers and songs in all tv channels.do the maximum promotion

Then,in my entire film seeing history,first time i got a chance to say my opinion in a channel.when i got out from theatre ,kairly/people channel were there.I told my opinion.since it was so spontaneous and wasnt expected ,i am not sure i correctly said my opinion.I told like this(i cant remeber exactly)-'innathe samoohika pachathalathi prasakthiyulla nalla cinema.technical gimmics alla .Mammootytude stardom actingum orumichu upayogapeduthiya chithram...good film...good film')

Supprt me.Support Great Father.Support Good Films