Thread: The great father My point of view

Default The great father My point of view

First of all great father is a movie that deals with a relevant issue in our country which is told in a commercial way as the hero here is a superstar,

coming to the movie film deals with a psychopath serial killer and the efforts of a father and a police officer to catch him, here the premises are set by the debutant director for an excellent thriller or an action drama but director unfortunately delivers a half baked product,

coming to actors mammotty ofcourse as we all know was good looking and good on emotional sequences which is always his strength and was on the other side uttercrap in action scenes ,

other main character in the movie was done by popular tamil actor arya who was very bad in his role other than the six pack he was a liability for the movie, there are a lot of talented actors in malayalam who could easily have done more justice to the character ,I think probably the makers went for star value rather than substance ,

coming to actress part mammotty 's daughters acting was very good ,both sneha and miya has nothing extraordinary to do but to mention snehas acting was pretty poor at the time of shocking incident that happend to her family she failed miserably to make the audiance feel anything at all ,at that point but the scene got saved by mammoty ,

Finally as " puthiya niyamam " great husband meets david nainan the great father it only delivers a dejavu feel for the audiance...
    Last edited by ClubAns; 03-31-2017 at 08:03 PM.

2. Likes Saathan, firecrown, yodha007 liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks for the Review.........

thanks nyk bhai...
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Thanks for the review
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

FK SULTHAN

NYK