Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE GREAT FATHER- review

Default THE GREAT FATHER- review

The Great Father

Heard a lot of opinions which includes extreme positive and extreme negative ones. Finally decided to watch TGF inspite of these confusing reviews. So the movie, Great father is a near perfect emotional thriller with a stellar performance by megastar. The very first scene of the movie itself built a mystery and the director was successful on keeping the momentum. First half deals with the story david nainan & his family and how they emotionally broke down to an unfortunate happening. And parallel to that an investigation on a serial killer. Eventhough the base story is similar to some other outings, the main thing they have dealt with is Pedophilia which is a socially relevant subject. First half ends in a thrilling interval slot.

In the latter half movie completely shifts it gear to thriller mode. There where several goosebump moments for the fanboy in me. The only thing I was concerned about during the interval time is that who would be that killer. But as the movie unfolds it really doesnt matter, whoever be the villain, Its was for me.

So coming to the director Haneef Adeni, this man really knows what he is doing. Doesnt felt like a debutant. He knows how to use mammooty as an actor and a star. This man is here to stay. Kudos bro. Coming to the man, the maestro, Mammootty, this is why he is called the MEGASTAR. Such a grace watching him on screen. He simply nailed the portrayal of David Nainan who is a caring father and a revenge seeker. Performance in emotional scenes were subtle and heart touching. And the M swag, the mass avatar was just perfect treat for his fans. Aryabwas good but the dubbing could have been better. Baby anikha was good so was sneha. BGM by Sushin Shyam was fantastic and perfectly blends, DOP by Roby was also superb. Some shots were a treat to watch. On the down side dialogues were a bit dramatic and could have been better.

So to sum it up The Great Father was a perfect watch for me as a movie lover and a fanboy. Every parents who have a daughter should watch this movie. The review was out of pure excitement so pardon me for mistakes.
    #TGF #Mammootty #MSwag

4/5

Theatre: Cinepolis Kochi

Showtime: 7pm (31-3-2017)

Sent from my SM-T116NY using Tapatalk
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid..

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

tks safal.......

Thanks safal good review

Thank You.............

Thanks Bro.. Nice review..

Thanks bhai.....
    Jinke sar ho ishq ki chaaon
    Paaon ke neeche jannat hogi

Thanks for the review

Nice Review, please rate in BMS also bhai.....

Thanks Safal....

Quote Originally Posted by Safal View Post
    The Great Father

Heard a lot of opinions which includes extreme positive and extreme negative ones. Finally decided to watch TGF inspite of these confusing reviews. So the movie, Great father is a near perfect emotional thriller with a stellar performance by megastar. The very first scene of the movie itself built a mystery and the director was successful on keeping the momentum. First half deals with the story david nainan & his family and how they emotionally broke down to an unfortunate happening. And parallel to that an investigation on a serial killer. Eventhough the base story is similar to some other outings, the main thing they have dealt with is Pedophilia which is a socially relevant subject. First half ends in a thrilling interval slot.

In the latter half movie completely shifts it gear to thriller mode. There where several goosebump moments for the fanboy in me. The only thing I was concerned about during the interval time is that who would be that killer. But as the movie unfolds it really doesnt matter, whoever be the villain, Its was for me.

So coming to the director Haneef Adeni, this man really knows what he is doing. Doesnt felt like a debutant. He knows how to use mammooty as an actor and a star. This man is here to stay. Kudos bro. Coming to the man, the maestro, Mammootty, this is why he is called the MEGASTAR. Such a grace watching him on screen. He simply nailed the portrayal of David Nainan who is a caring father and a revenge seeker. Performance in emotional scenes were subtle and heart touching. And the M swag, the mass avatar was just perfect treat for his fans. Aryabwas good but the dubbing could have been better. Baby anikha was good so was sneha. BGM by Sushin Shyam was fantastic and perfectly blends, DOP by Roby was also superb. Some shots were a treat to watch. On the down side dialogues were a bit dramatic and could have been better.

So to sum it up The Great Father was a perfect watch for me as a movie lover and a fanboy. Every parents who have a daughter should watch this movie. The review was out of pure excitement so pardon me for mistakes.
    #TGF #Mammootty #MSwag

4/5

Theatre: Cinepolis Kochi

Showtime: 7pm (31-3-2017)

Mollywood on a roll... Premalu, Brahmayugam, Manjummel Boys - Content Rich and Money Rich. Others Envy Mallu's Pride

Quote Originally Posted by SachinMammookka View Post
    Nice Review, please rate in BMS also bhai.....
    Rated already

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid..

12. Likes SachinMammookka liked this post