Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Puthanpanam -An Unusual Renjith Entertainer

Banned

Default Puthanpanam -An Unusual Renjith Entertainer

Puthanpanam is the comeback movie of Renjith Mammootty Combo after Kadal Kadannu oru Mathukutty.Renjith's latest flick Leela liked me personally .The movie gives a confusion in its genre ,so that I Donno how to focus on the movie without a specific genre.The trailer gave me an impact that it will be an entertainer and the 2 teasers made me confused to promise myself whether it's entertainer or not.
    Finally the movie is a throughout mass thriller where script failed ,Directer failed but Megastar picked the whole movie with his shoulders .His Kasargod slang,mannerism and screen presence where extra brilliant.The first half was above par ,a bit slow paced towards the end, I think the screen space for Mammookka towards the end is less comparing Swaraj characterized Muthu.Swcond half starts slowly and even nothing much to tell about the main plot ,even if it investigation!The movie has a descent end after a terrific and goosebombs action from Mammootty .What an energy he achieved there ,better action than TGF.
    Many unwanted casting are there ,but I believe Renjith gave everyone a cameo ,wonder ,Parvathy nambiar too had a shot in the movie .

DOP is good,a wild experience can be felt in the screen with OM Prakash's moves and cuts.BGM is catchy when it comes to mass scenes ,it's heavy.Editing can be trimmed so that it will makes the movie tighten the seatbelt.

Overall it's an out an out entertainer with mass elements with one kiddu action with up and downs here and there especially in second half.

Theatre-Perinthalmanna KC carnival
    Status-HF
    Showtime-9.15 AM

My Rating-3/5
    Verdict-Malappurathkaarkku oru Kidilan action sequencum ,mass scenesum undel avar happy.Sure shot Super hit.!!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks......

thanks bhai.......
    Jinke sar ho ishq ki chaaon
    Paaon ke neeche jannat hogi

Vere review ittillayirunno??
    Waiting For It

randu don david undo?

Enthonnade randu review o ...Id maarippoaythu aano?

thanks for the review

Are you true Ikka fan ??? U have done a review earlier what's wrong with you

Quote Originally Posted by ClubAns View Post
    Enthonnade randu review o ...Id maarippoaythu aano?
    Ithu Kurachoode Detailed Aaki Ulla Review Aanu..Pulli Request Cheythirunnu Matte Thread Kalayan..!!

11. Likes ClubAns liked this post

Thanks Bhai..!!