Thread: Puthenpanam My point of view

Default Puthenpanam My point of view

Saw Puthenpanam today evening, had a mixed feeling coming out of theater as iam disappointed director could not utilise the outstanding performance of mammotty in to something special..

Coming to the movie its about demonitisation and how badly it effects an underworld don nithyananda shernoy, mammotty as nithyananda shenoy is simply magnificient his kasargod accent and screen presence is just terrific one of the recent best outings of mammotty as an actor and star..

But director ranjith was tad confused here i think he tried to stick to his recent image of director of meaningful cinema that hurt the movie overall, if he has taken this movie as a complete action entertainer like his previous mass movies playing to the gallery it would have been better but instead he tried to stay inbetween and made a mess, other than mammotty baiju had a meaty role and he played well, the kid was also good but his episode with mammotty was very irritating and boring ..

All other actors baring mammoty's gang members everyone else comes in as extended cameos ,overall ranjith wasted one of the most powerful mammotty characters of recent time with his mediocre script but still it is a good one time watch..

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks Nyk. Good review.

Thanks NYK
    TEAM AVENGERS!!!!!

High time ranjith and major annan to stop making movies...try with lesser known stars...

Thanks for the Review.........