Thread: Baahubali 2--ssr and prabhas hits target again---review!

Default Baahubali 2--ssr and prabhas hits target again---review!

TVM Kripa Matinee Screen 1
    Matinee

Baahubali 2 …malayalikal ithre adhikam kathirunna oru anyabhasha chitram undayitilla…ini adthonnum ithrem craziness youthinte idayil mathramalla, familiesil polum varumenn thonnunumilla…sameepabhaviyil..Ethaand 650 cr yolam collect cheytha Baahubaliyude adya bhagham enna reethiyil collection pointil sarvakala record idumenn trade pundits viseshippicha padam..WKKB..enna nalu aksharamayirikkm indian cinemayil aduthu charcha cheyyapetta etvvm valya chodyam..Adya bhagham thalayolaparambu niceil irinnu kanumpo njanum vere moonu peru mathram ayirinnu entire theatril! Ennal innu theatre sathyathil pooraparambu akki kalanju…athreyere hype ayirinnu padathinu..Ottavakkiil paranjaal climaxil chila kallukadikal ozhuvakkiyal PERFECT SEQUEL aan B2…Ella arthathilm.

Plot: Njan parayunilla…predictable one line anelm..ath theatril poyi aswadikku.

Positives:

Prabhas; Eee nadan illayirnel baahubali undavilla ennath SSR Paranjth correct anenn 2nd part koodi kandppo manasilayi..vere arkkum ithrem karishmayod aa characters cheyyan pattumo enn thonnunilla..Especially Amarendra Baahubali..One of the well written Characters in Telugu Film Industry and Indian Cinema in general.With Baahubali franchise and if Saaho turned out to be huge success, I am quite sure that this man will be serious threat to PSPK and Mahesh Babu.

Anushka: Anushka proved again why she is one of the most underutilised actress in contemporary cinema..she is just ravishing with her screen presence..Her intro scene itself gives you goosebumps.

Rest of the Cast: Adya bhagath Tamanna athyavasam nalla reethiyil veruppichu…Vaalum kondu nadakkunath kandal kastham thonum. First part kandappo suhurth theatril irinnu avalkk oru glass pasuvin paal vangi kodu ennu paranjth ippozhum orkkunu.Enthobhagyathinu 5 minute polum second partil illa. Sathyaraj excelled as Kattappa.Ramyakrishnan also delivered one of the fine performances.Nasser, and the main Antagonist, Rana was also extremely good. Overall casting was perfect with Prabhas, Anushka and Ramya Krishnan scored a bit high!

Screenplay: vijayendraprasadinte screenplay was quite racy, especially in the first half .Overall an engaging script.

Music and BGM: Trailer BGM (I like to call it as ‘The Confrontation’) was nothing but stunning..it gave me a lot of goosebump moments.Dandalaya and Saahore Bahubali are my favourites

Direction: Rendu karyangal aan ente interest kootiyath..engane thudangi vekkum..pinne WKKBde utharam..engane convincing aayi parayaam..iva rendum nalla kidlam aayi cheythu rajamouli and crew..For Years, Shankar was the kingpin of South Indian Commercial cinema… With No flops to date, and national fame with Maghadheera, Eega and Baahubali Franchise, SSR is a real contender for Shankar now…
    First Half...second hf mosam ennalla..but first hf is more better!

Negatives:

Climax Sequencile logical irregularities…Panayil ninnu boomerang pole povunthum okke…

Graphics and VFX was not good as the first part of Baahubali..still it is not bad!

I Don’t like the idea of giving a comic shade to Kattappa’s Character

VERDICT: INDIA’S BIGGEST BLOCKBUSTER..FIRST 1000 CR MOVIE OF INDIA RATING:4/5
    BOTTOM LINE: IF YOU IGNORE SOME LOGICLESS ACTION SEQUENCES(TRADEMARK OF TOLLYWOOD) TOWARDS THE END, BAAHUBALI 2 IS AN ICING OVER BAAHUBALI2 WITH ENOUGH AMOUNT OF ACTION, MASS AND EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT !

2. Likes renjuus, HariGopal, Tigerbasskool, kannan liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks 4 d rvw
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

5. Likes Christopher Moriarty liked this post

Thanka bhai...

nice review
    Jinke sar ho ishq ki chaaon
    Paaon ke neeche jannat hogi

7. Likes Christopher Moriarty liked this post

Thanks 4d review

Sent from my SM-A800I using Tapatalk

9. Likes Christopher Moriarty liked this post

thanks 4 d review.....

11. Likes Christopher Moriarty liked this post
    FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moriarty View Post

Screenplay: vijayendraprasadinte screenplay was quite racy, especially in the first half .Overall an engaging script.
    u got it wrong.vijendraprasad only story.screenplay is by ssr himself.

13. Likes Christopher Moriarty liked this post

Thanks for the Review.........

Quote Originally Posted by Felon View Post
    u got it wrong.vijendraprasad only story.screenplay is by ssr himself.
    Yes..mymistake!