Page 106 of 152 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1520

Thread: 🏆 ⚽️ ♛ 2017-18 UEFA Champions League: Hat-trick for REAL MADRID 🏆

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Here is an analysis with Gary Lineker, Rio Ferdinand, Steven Gerrard and Michael Owen for b sport and no one says it wasn't a penalty

Ivide pakshe urakkam ozhinje kali kande 3g aayi poya fansinte frustartion aane kaanunath.....aare enth paranjalum avare thanne avarke venda reethiyil expertise cheyyum ennite conclusionum edukkum,ennite athil pidiche kidane karayum

All are English ...and already there is no English Referees at the World Cup ...iniyum shavathil kuthenda ennu karuthikkaanum

Quote Originally Posted by bilal john View Post
    Athu pinned last year barca PSG ye barca tholppichappol ningal divide chaarithrya prasangam nadathiyille athu pole kandaal mathi.2 teaminum refsil ninnum orupaadu favours kittunnundu compared to other teams.randum uefa yude swantham team aanallo
    Ee paranjathil kurach karyam und baa pokam

BEL20VED

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Buffon : ?Real Madrid deserved to go through over the two legs, I wish them the best and it has always been an honour for me to face this club, but objectively we at least deserved to go to extra time tonight.?

After 0-3 Juve played for Extra Time , they should have gone for that all important fourth one ...0-3 aayappo aa Italian mentality pidikoodi
    Agree another juve goal would have killed the tie for madrid but they back to what they know for,sit back and tried defending which backfired
    BEL20VED

All are English ...and already there is no English Referees at the World Cup ...iniyum shavathil kuthenda ennu karuthikkaanum
    ESPN il parayunath mukalil kidappund

Pine Gary Linekerine pole ulla bonafide cules okke madridine sherikkum support cheythe samsarikkum enne thonunundo
    BEL20VED

Banned

Spurs have appealed to UEFA for Cristiano Ronaldo's penalty kick goal v Juventus to be awarded to Harry Kane.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Ee paranjathil kurach karyam und baa pokam
    He he BTW I am not a barca fan.support them only because of Leo.used to be a neutral when dimaria,higuain etc played for real.And I am happy barca got eliminated since it will give Leo ample rest other wise he would have come to world cup completely worn out and it would have been a disadvantage for our Argentine since we completely depends on him

7. Likes Giggs liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by bilal john View Post
    He he BTW I am not a barca fan.support them only because of Leo.used to be a neutral when dimaria,higuain etc played for real.And I am happy barca got eliminated since it will give Leo ample rest other wise he would have come to world cup completely worn out and it would have been a disadvantage for our Argentine since we completely depends on him

League nerethe adichaalum Velverde Messi kku rest kodukkilla

League nerethe adichaalum Velverde Messi kku rest kodukkilla
    I think its messi who wants to play every match.league confirm aayaal rest edukkumaarikkum.pinned LA ligayil UCL inte athra high intensity matches illallo

Banned

"How do I imagine my last ever game? Maybe I’ll go out like Zidane, headbutting someone on the pitch!"- Gianluigi Buffon in 2017

Banned

The warning signs were there when Neymar departed for Paris Saint-Germain last summer. They lost the Spanish Super Cup to Real Madrid, causing Gerard Piqu? to say he felt “inferior” to the team from the Bernab?u for the first time in his career, and although they are set to win La Liga, Ernesto Valverde’s men have rarely convinced in their toughest European assignments.

In the return Roma found the ruthlessness to target Barcelona’s flaws, highlighting the imbalance of Valverde’s 4-4-2 system and the increasing dependence on Messi, whose frustration was encapsulated by a cynical trip on Aleksandar Kolarov. Bar?a were bereft of penetration in the wide areas, with the full-backs, Jordi Alba and N?lson Semedo, unable to advance, and nothing damned them more than being outplayed in the area where they used to be untouchable.

The inclusion of Sergi Roberto as an extra shield in midfield revealed how Barcelona have misplaced their identity. There was too much caution and not enough control or incision, but perhaps that was no surprise. Andr?s Iniesta, who hinted he may have played his last Champions League game, is 33. Sergio Busquets is 29. Xavi Hern?ndez left three years ago. A strength has become a weakness and that meant there was little protection for a vulnerable defence, with Edin Dzeko bullying Piqu? and Samuel Umtiti.

Admittedly there were mitigating circumstances. Philippe Coutinho was cup-tied after forcing his transfer from Liverpool in January. Ousmane Demb?l?, who was signed with the Neymar cash, has struggled to regain his rhythm after a thigh injury. It is easy to imagine them thriving when Coutinho and Demb?l? are operating in tandem with Messi.

Where Luis Su?rez fits in remains to be seen, though. The Uruguayan was the deadliest striker in the world after signing from Liverpool in 2014, combining beautifully with Messi and Neymar at times and destroying the continent’s best defences on his own at others, but he is 31 and his powers are waning. Su?rez’s opportunistic strike in the first leg against Roma was his first goal in the Champions League since March 2017, a staggering statistic, and he spent most of Tuesday’s match being knocked around by Roma’s defenders, that extra half a yard of pace no longer there, his trademark spikiness never materialising.
    It was not just his booking for timewasting that summed up the striker’s lame performance, it was the moment when Iniesta released him on the left and he did not have the speed to escape his markers.
    Su?rez is approaching the end of the line and he is not alone. Others will have to be replaced if a new imperial era is to begin. Regeneration is required and Valverde, who replaced Luis Enrique last summer, deserves the time to oversee it given Bar?a remain unbeaten in the league and face Sevilla in the Copa del Rey final next weekend. Yet there are more questions than answers as the season draws to a close. Difficult decisions must be made. This champion team’s wrinkles are starting to show.

~guardian