Page 58 of 152 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: 🏆 ⚽️ ♛ 2017-18 UEFA Champions League: Hat-trick for REAL MADRID 🏆

Great victory for Leipzig, beating Serie A toppers 3-1 at their home.

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    PSG’s defeat against Real Madrid created tension within PSG’s locker-room with Di Mar?a and Thiago Silva’s wives attacking Unai Emery on social media, Cavani upset at being subbed off, Rabiot with his teammates at the mix zone, and the French media attacking them. [marca]
    3/4th of it should be fake news coz it's Spanish media. Other 25% if true is a usual scene at a club where players get paid more than managers. It's a recipe for disaster.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    3/4th of it should be fake news coz it's Spanish media. Other 25% if true is a usual scene at a club where players get paid more than managers. It's a recipe for disaster.
    Everything wasn't fake here for sure in fact most part looks legit

This is what di maria's wife wrote on her insta's post

'Your effort + your extra work + your goals + your assists + your best moment = bench.
    But the ones that do not understand football are women

and silva's wife question emery's tactics by adding this image

BEL20VED

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    PSG?s defeat against Real Madrid created tension within PSG?s locker-room with Di Mar?a and Thiago Silva?s wives attacking Unai Emery on social media, Cavani upset at being subbed off, Rabiot with his teammates at the mix zone, and the French media attacking them. [marca]
    Cavani was subbed because he was back from some injury I think.
    PSG were really dominating in the second half and Real were in back foot at that time , if PSG might have scored one or two in that period ( good block by Ramos else it's a goal ) the story might have been different
    Zidane polum ariyaathe Asensio sub workout aayi.Marcelo has been fantastic

The line between success and failure is very thin and how you get criticized like this is sad

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Cavani was subbed because he was back from some injury I think.
    PSG were really dominating in the second half and Real were in back foot at that time , if PSG might have scored one or two in that period ( good block by Ramos else it's a goal ) the story might have been different
    Zidane polum ariyaathe Asensio sub workout aayi.Marcelo has been fantastic

The line between success and failure is very thin and how you get criticized like this is sad
    Cavanike pakaram iragiyathe etho def midfielder alle and they were still tried to attack after taking off their only forward,avide entha udeshichathe enne manasilayilla

But yes somehow emre's change in tactics was actually working very well their and they were creating more of the chances,but their finishing was lacking once mbappe moved to cavani's position

With that said zidane's response worked perfectly and we were more clinical with both the chances we got

Still beyond me why he benched Di Maria.He was in very fine form, if am not wrong and i'm pretty sure that it would have been headache for our defense to catch him at the end....Pine etho 21-22 age ulla payyan alle midfield il start cheythe i don't know how good a player he was but he looked petrified from the very start and finally gifted as a penality..... Well, thanks Emery for all but then again a 2-0 in second leg is walk in the park for them against our current wall but their defense is pretty vulnerable in my view and has lot of holes to dig deep
    BEL20VED

His preferred position il alla kalikkunnathu ennu thonnunnu
    Enthalle last year 4 golinu barca psgyodu pottiyappo messi adakkam Ellavarum over rate ayirunnoo...smile kurachu divasam kondu theeravunnathe ullu....real psgyodu second roundill nice ayi pottum.....

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Enthalle last year 4 golinu barca psgyodu pottiyappo messi adakkam Ellavarum over rate ayirunnoo...smile kurachu divasam kondu theeravunnathe ullu....real psgyodu second roundill nice ayi pottum.....
    Both teams are good in attack and weak in defense , expecting a goal fest

Default UEFA Champions League - Round of 16 (1st Leg)

vs

vs

Wed , Feb 21 , 2017
    01:15am IST Chelsea v Barcelona , Live on Sony Ten 2 / Ten 2HD
    01:15am IST Bayern Munich v Besiktas , Live on Sony ESPN / ESPN HD

Thu , Feb 22 , 2017

01:15am IST Sevilla v Man Utd , Live on Sony Ten 2 / Ten 2HD
    01:15am IST Shakhtar v Roma , Live on Sony ESPN / ESPN HD

9. Likes Perumthachan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Liverpool have now scored 99 goals in all competitions this season - 52 of those have been away, only Paris SG (60) have scored more of teams playing in Europe's top 5 leagues

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Currently Liverpool are the best team in Europe attack-wise ( PSG is above just because of the quality of opponents ) , if they buy a World Class GK and sort out the defense ( started with the buying VVD ) I think they will go neck-to-neck with City next season and may win the title even.

Man Utd have to improve a lot to get there

Banned

Currently Liverpool are the best team in Europe attack-wise ( PSG is above just because of the quality of opponents ) , if they buy a World Class GK and sort out the defense ( started with the buying VVD ) I think they will go neck-to-neck with City next season and may win the title even.

Man Utd have to improve a lot to get there
    Sathyam...what Liverpool is doing is really amazing.. considering they haven't invested a lot like us!! Salah ,mane,firmino oke
    Naby keita mxt season varunathode mid um heavy akum!! If they can make Can stay , huge boost... don't see why Can need to leave Liverpool for Juve!! They are on the up!
    Defense parayuna pole atra worse onum ala ipol!! GK also improved now..karius! They might still sign a GK though!

City is much more balanced side anyway...all departments oozes class(dont like sterling though) .may be only real Madrid and Barcelona have a balance to their squad similar to city !!

Manutd is atleast three or four signings away from being a balanced side (RW , two CM-one starter and a back up given than carrick & fellaini will leave, CB/LB/RB - depending on form of Shaw,Fosu mensah,Jones/Rojo)
    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by perumal; 02-18-2018 at 03:24 PM.