Page 61 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: 🏆 ⚽️ ♛ 2017-18 UEFA Champions League: Hat-trick for REAL MADRID 🏆

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Beating Sevilla at their den is tough, can expect a Sevilla win.
    Sevilla is not as good since Berizzo left. I will never forget the second half of our game at Seville. It was the most brutal assault a team+ crowd had launched against us in recent times. It scared the living hell out of us and we crumbled after taking 3-0 lead at HT. Incidentally it was during that half time team talk that Berizzo let the players know about his cancer. It was a reaction. No where near as good now.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Sevilla is not as good since Berizzo left. I will never forget the second half of our game at Seville. It was the most brutal assault a team+ crowd had launched against us in recent times. It scared the living hell out of us and we crumbled after taking 3-0 lead at HT. Incidentally it was during that half time team talk that Berizzo let the players know about his cancer. It was a reaction. No where near as good now.
    They are on a good run I think...1 loss and 6 wins in last 9 ..the loss came between their crucial semifinal ties in CDR..
    +
    Their home form is superb so far...1 loss in 19 games so far in all competitions!!

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Beating Sevilla at their den is tough, can expect a Sevilla win.
    Sanchez pizjuan is a tough stadium to visit pakshe sevillayude defence okke comedy aane ippo

madrid last league matchil 5 ennam aane first halfil adichath and we were in huge crisis that time

Ithrem cash okke mudakiyite sevillayode jayikan pattiyillel pine united enthina kalikune.....anway mou know how to win these matches more than anyone
    BEL20VED

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Sanchez pizjuan is a tough stadium to visit pakshe sevillayude defence okke comedy aane ippo

madrid last league matchil 5 ennam aane first halfil adichath and we were in huge crisis that time

Ithrem cash okke mudakiyite sevillayode jayikan pattiyillel pine united enthina kalikune.....anway mou know how to win these matches more than anyone
    Knockout ale..enthum sambhavikam...real before mou adupich 6 season prequartr il out ayile in galactico era! Manutd anel Europe il presence ariyichat kure naalayi. .2011 kazinj European performance oke kanakarnu.. except vs real Madrid in pre quarter tie during Fergie's final season..

sevilla can approach the game without any pressure at all!!
    Last edited by perumal; 02-21-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    bhaagyamkondu barca rakshapettennu paranjaapore... chelseayude defensive erroril oru chance kittiyathu messi ullondu pazhaayilla...
    athallaathe barcayude game mosham aayirunnu... willian randum postilum... athu kayariyirunne, return leg chelsea aanjupidichu defend cheythenem...
    Athalle good result ennu paranhe.Ini ippo Chelsea sit back paripadi nadakkilla CNil .4-4-2 with paulinho okke katta shokam aanu

David de Gea again for the rescue in a big game
    United got what they had came for but the tie is evenly poised

The best Round of 16 match was Juventus v Tottenham

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    David de Gea again for the rescue in a big game
    United got what they had came for but the tie is evenly poised
    De gea ulond mathram jeevan neeti kiti

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Have to say...it's a pain to see Utd play...Those who watch this every week...:namaskaram:
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

pogba. lukaku. alexis. 90 minutes. and just 1 shot on target. that says it all.