Page 54 of 152 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1520

Thread: 🏆 ⚽️ ♛ 2017-18 UEFA Champions League: Hat-trick for REAL MADRID 🏆

  1. #531
    The Special One Viru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Blancos
    Posts
    15,032

    Default


    Spurs can kill the game in first leg itself if played well

    Juve without Barzagli,Cuadrado, Douglas costa,Matuidi, and most likely Dybala
    BEL20VED

  2. #532

    Default



    NETFLIX. All episode on February 16.


  3. #533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Spurs can kill the game in first leg itself if played well

    Juve without Barzagli,Cuadrado, Douglas costa,Matuidi, and most likely Dybala
    Juventus have not conceded a goal in 2018

    The only goal they have conceded since that defeat to Sampdoria in mid-November was scored by Bianconeri old boy Martin C?ceres in Juve?s 3-1 win at Verona; it is the only goal they have conceded in their last 16 matches in all competitions. In their last eight home games, they have kept eight clean sheets.

  4. #534
    F.K. VazhipokkaN BangaloreaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    94,514

    Default

    Feels like UCL is coming back after a long long time.

  5. #535

    Default

    Great game ended 2-2
    Terrific performance by Spurs , Eriksen was outstanding
    Higuain missed an almost one-on-one when the score was 2-0 and Kane pulled one back then Higuain missed a penalty just before halftime
    Spurs played like they were the home team and almost controlled the game
    Last edited by Giggs; 02-14-2018 at 03:15 AM.

  6. #536
    FK Citizen bens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    cochin
    Posts
    6,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Great game ended 2-2
    Terrific performance by Spurs , Eriksen was outstanding
    Higuain missed an almost one-on-one when the score was 2-0 and Kane pulled one back then Higuain missed a penalty just before halftime
    Spurs played like they were the home team and almost controlled the game
    City 4-0 Basel, gundogan is back scoring, aguero, bernardo finds the net... so city almost through... spurs with away goal advantage, great time for english clubs....

  7. #537

    Default

    Spurs are undoubtedly now top dogs in North London. They are still on the up and are playing some robust football. Dembele, Eriksen, Son, Vertonghen and Kane..some top players there. Juve was practically on the back foot the entire game.
    When's Madrid coming to take Kane away and ruin the project.
    Last edited by Karikamuri Shanmugan; 02-14-2018 at 08:23 AM.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

  8. #538
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    16,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Spurs are undoubtedly now top dogs in North London. They are still on the up and are playing some robust football. Dembele, Eriksen, Son, Vertonghen and Kane..some top players there. Juve was practically on the back foot the entire game.
    When's Madrid coming to take Kane away and ruin the project.
    They'd probably go for Neymar!! If possible to snatch away from PSG!!

    And take poch too may be :sneaky:

  9. #539

    Default

    Manchester City's 4-0 win against FC Basel was the biggest away win in the knockout stages by an English side in the history of the competition.
    Liverpool held the previous record with their 3-0 victory over PSV Eindhoven in the quarter-finals back in the 2006/07 season.


    still not sure whether City were good or Basel were not up for it... if basel were not up for it, then the 2-3 times they upset our defence still shows our vulnerability... of course, laporte and stones were on the bench and kompany was playing 90 after a long time, still better teams would have scored against us yesterday.



  10. #540
    F.K. VazhipokkaN BangaloreaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    94,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Spurs are undoubtedly now top dogs in North London. They are still on the up and are playing some robust football. Dembele, Eriksen, Son, Vertonghen and Kane..some top players there. Juve was practically on the back foot the entire game.
    When's Madrid coming to take Kane away and ruin the project.
    I still doubt whether Kane will go out of England.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •