Page 147 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1520

Thread: 🏆 ⚽️ ♛ 2017-18 UEFA Champions League: Hat-trick for REAL MADRID 🏆

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions League should rename itself after me
    "The Champions League should change its name and call itself the CR7 Champions League... I've won five, top scorer again, I can't be unhappy at that."
    dhaarstyam....
    Uske Kathl par mein bhi chup tha meri baari ab aayi
    Mere Kathl par aap bhi chup ho Agla number AApka hein....

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Karius blunder aside...how good was Benzema that he randomly stuck out his foot and made perfect contact with the ball to have role straight into the net

If he did this for one time its luck but this is for the second time in a row he's doing so.That was not fluke but clearly the understanding to the game and instincts works their

True that rarely any team in the world can match our squad strength but that's a globally well known fact know before the final or even before the Champons league start

You are entitled to your opinion what you feel but unfortunately this more sounds like deluded comments came from a fan to defend your teams abysmal perfo
    Benzema is a genius.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    He is happy at real.. just unhappy that he is not getting what messi/neymat earns

Messi is on a 750k per week i think cr7 not even half of it as per some sources

Sky
    Cristiano Ronaldo is not unhappy at Real Madrid. He?s unhappy with what he?s getting paid at Real Madrid - ?350,000 a week. Neymar ?600,000. Messi ?750,000.
    33 vayassl ini enthone hike varan aane....ee age aaya palayers okke chinayilum japanilum aane kalikune sadharana

He should have to be glad that still madrid are urging for him...Innale marcelo,ramos trophy showcase cheythappozhum the whole crowd were chanting ronaldo's name

The entire madrid,players,management all want him to stay...but its up to him
    BEL20VED

Look at the body language of both teams here.... Liverpool players are chilling with their backs to goal, most of them wouldn't have known that they've already conceded

And look how keen madrid players are here.....Even our defenders who are not in the pictures are very much determined

Any one can call this fluke......i would say this as some serious character......This is where experience matters in big stage

BEL20VED

5. Likes perumal liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by baadshahmian View Post
    messine foul cheythaal appurathoon ronaldone pique foul cheyyille...
    moparkum one hand shoulder dislocation technique ariyo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    moparkum one hand shoulder dislocation technique ariyo ?
    chavitti koottaan ariyaayirikkum.....
    Uske Kathl par mein bhi chup tha meri baari ab aayi
    Mere Kathl par aap bhi chup ho Agla number AApka hein....

Quote Originally Posted by baadshahmian View Post
    chavitti koottaan ariyaayirikkum.....
    real etra chavittiyatha messi ku angane elkarilla..

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Psg lek entha poyal

Btw i think he will stay ay real for some more yrs/ till his contract runs down
    Neymar ullidatholum povilla, Neymar's ego.
    Ronald will stay with Real until hus prime is passed and then will go to USA or Japan for a few years.
    Messi also will do similar.
    I don't see Messi or Ronaldo going back any home country team at a later stage.

I didn't follow your game that often but only thing liverpool did fine that day was decent pressing apart from that what you showcased in the final were an absolutely toothless perfo with comic goal keepers errors

You can call it luck or whatever but real won a UCL after facing dortmund,tottenham,psg,juventus,bayern and liverpool......And i have to say from these the dortumund and liverpool match were the easy-peasy one

Nadesha kollenda.....

Banned

33 vayassl ini enthone hike varan aane....ee age aaya palayers okke chinayilum japanilum aane kalikune sadharana

He should have to be glad that still madrid are urging for him...Innale marcelo,ramos trophy showcase cheythappozhum the whole crowd were chanting ronaldo's name

The entire madrid,players,management all want him to stay...but its up to him
    ronaldo ne ninga vecho..bale ne thannal mathi

madrid il ulla fans nu bale ne angana velya ishtamonumallalo!! zidane also prefer cheyununilalo as a starter!!