Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: 🏆 ⚽️ ♛ 2017-18 UEFA Champions League: Hat-trick for REAL MADRID 🏆

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Itharnu ee debate nte thudakam...already set real Madrid team..aake missing player cr7

Njangalk 2 players missing thru suspension and new signings gel aavanum tym edukum!! Ithelam.vech nokiyal njangalk thane disadvantage!! Kurach logically think cheithal mathi!!

Matic oke pre season polum kitathe anu kalikan vanath!! Lukaku ku pre season enkilum kiti enn parayam but the pressure of 75m and getting off the mark would have been there for sure in his first competitive game!! Mathramalla..left wing back aayi lingard...shaw injury ilarnenkil shaw kalichene aa position!! I dont remeber when was the last time lingard played at left back!! Probably never!! Avante debut il right wing back entho kalich injury aayi purath poyath aakum last time he played at wing back position!! Still he is a guy who is mostly played at right wing !!

Plus Mou experimenting with 3 at the back for the first time probably in a major game for united!!

Still if u feel missing cr7 was so bad than what united was lacking.. I've nothing more to say!!
    Ningal paranjathe pure fan point of viewil ninnane athepole thanne aane njangalum paranjathe....

In case just imagine your both defenders played along with CR7 in opposite ethelum uraped undo ee match result maarum enne

Considerng how big ronaldo has been in big games now way your getting a favourable result.....answers are so simply ronaldo is inferior to most of your players and so will be entire real madrid squad to united ..........athum kurache logically chinthichal manasilakunathe ullu
    BEL20VED

Quote Originally Posted by AKKU1221 View Post
    Dembele and Mbappe who. Dembele this , Mbappe that bullshit. Its Asensio time.
    All of them have potentional to be next big thing,Mbappe is a good talent an 18 year old couldn't have hoped for a better introduction to european competitions

The advantage of Dembele over most players of his age is he can dribble,shoot, pass and control the ball with both feet equally well and has got searing pace too

Asensio is more proven but playing for madrid makes things a lot easy for him
    BEL20VED

3. Likes AKKU1221 liked this post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Ningal paranjathe pure fan point of viewil ninnane athepole thanne aane njangalum paranjathe....

In case just imagine your both defenders played along with CR7 in opposite ethelum uraped undo ee match result maarum enne

Considerng how big ronaldo has been in big games now way your getting a favourable result.....answers are so simply ronaldo is inferior to most of your players and so will be entire real madrid squad to united ..........athum kurache logically chinthichal manasilakunathe ullu
    already njan paranjalo real squad nte level onumila enn...check my posts in the initial stages of this debate..njangal weak anu and even more weak coz of these missing players and instability..ee team onnu set aayi vannal kidu aakan chance undene adyathe postil udeshichulu!! njan njangada team nte positives edukukaye cheithulu in my intial post which kickstarted this debate!! there are signs to be feeling optimistic abt this squad!!

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    first step will be to target atleast UCL semis!! real level game oke ethan iniyum team strenghen cheyanam!! but ithe team thane anu Juve ne 4-1 nu tholpichath..United put up a very good fight inspite of the visible lack in quality!!
    pinne reg these two def making a difference, I can believe that with a set team we would have fared much better in the first half!!

ipo njangal 433/4231 kalikuyanenkil it would have been a good game with these two main defenders in the squad

main XI will be like
    de gea;blind/darmian bailly jones valencia; matic pogba ; rashford mkhitaryan mata; lukaku OR
    de gea;blind/darmian bailly jones valencia; matic pogba herrera ;rashford mkhitaryan lukaku

compared to
    de gea; blind smalling lindelof ; lingard pogba matic herrera valencia;mkhitaryan lukaku

pinne, ideal utd team for 352 could have been de gea ; rojo bailly jones ; shaw/blind/young(lwb) pogba matic herrera valencia ; mkhitaryan ; lukaku if all players were injury/suspension free!!
    Last edited by perumal; 08-17-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Thricihe chothikkate Cr7 vannal ethratholam effective aakillene prove cheyyan pattumo who going to stop and how.

Real madridinte kali kaanuna aaarkum ariyam pulliyude impact enthane recently ath kali kaanathe stats mathram nokki njan pidicha muyaline 4 kombe enna lineil nadakunavare engane paranje manasilakkum

athe pole utd nte kali kanunavark ariyam bailly ethratholam important anenu ee squad nu!! athe pole jones > smalling ennum utd nte kali kanunavark ariyam!! athe pole thane the experimental 3 at the back ethratholam disastrous aayirunenum utd nte kali kanunavark ariyam!! but we didnt hav any other option coz of bailly n jones suspension!!

Atleast when we switched to 4 at the back it was looking better!!
    anyways athikam onum parayunila ini!! njan ente thoughts paranj kazinju!!
    Last edited by perumal; 08-17-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Banned

Today's article on Bailly in the telegraph

It has been a meteoric rise from minding phone boxes for loose change in his native Ivory Coast to establishing himself as the defensive bedrock of a Manchester United side with serious designs on the Premier League title but Eric Bailly cannot understand the fuss when asked to reflect on a life less ordinary.

Bailly had not long entered his teenage years when he ended his studies to become the manager of a telephone box in Abidjan, the capital of Ivory Coast. Each day, he would empty out the change, earning a pittance in the process, before going for trials with other hopefuls as he pursued his dream of becoming a professional footballer.

“In Africa, there are people that live in much more difficult situations but, yes, as a child I started working,” Bailly recalled.

“I’ve had luck with my father’s help but I also had to work.*I had a program after training in the afternoon in which I would go in front of my house to do various things and the phone boxes was something I did to earn some money and to resolve some of my issues.*I cannot always rely on my parents. They’ve always tried to help me, but I had to do something to be able to get what I wanted.”

Bailly’s importance to United’s ambitions this season is hard to overstate. With Jose Mourinho holding back Victor Lindelof in the belief United’s latest 30 million defensive recruit needs more time to settle following a summer move from Benfica, Marcos Rojo out injured until Christmas, Chris Smalling out of favour and Phil Jones hoping to stay injury free, Bailly has become his team’s leader and lynchpin at the back.

When a recent conversation with a player from one of United’s title rivals turned to Bailly, the admiration for the 23-year-old was immediately apparent. Fast, aggressive, physically and technically strong and generally unpleasant to play against was a verdict that will chime with United fans who believe Mourinho has unearthed another Jaap Stam in the making.

There is still a raw streak for Mourinho to iron out and*Bailly’s temper got the better of him when he was sent off in the second leg of United’s Europa League semi-final victory over Celta Vigo last season*but the tools are there. From Jorge Costa at Porto and John Terry at Chelsea to Walter Samuel at Inter and Pepe at Real Madrid, Mourinho has always favoured a warrior and Bailly is determined to follow in their footsteps.

“They are big players which you have to have a lot of respect for,” he said. “You always have to have an example like them to try to be like them.* I’ve got the luck of having Jose Mourinho to learn from.”

Bailly actually grew up dreaming of being the next Didier Drogba, the former Ivory Coast striker who rose to prominence under Mourinho at Chelsea, before the player realised his future was as a defender and began studying Real’s Sergio Ramos, yet another of Mourinho’s former players. “I would try to play as a striker even though I wasn’t but once I started growing up and saw that professional football was a step closer I watched Sergio Ramos a lot,” he says.

While Lindelof will need time, Bailly made the transition to the Premier League look easy in the wake of his 30.4 million move from Villarreal last summer. “For me it wasn’t difficult because I had very good teammates,” said Bailly, whose younger brother, Arturo, lives with him in Manchester. “It’s a dressing room that is like family. The adaptation has been very easy because of that.”

That is all the more remarkable considering Bailly had not played a proper competitive game of 11-a-side football until as recently as five years ago but the switch to United was probably less daunting, in many respects, than leaving his family behind in Abidjan to move to Spain at 16. He had been spotted at a specially convened training camp for promising young Africans in Burkina Faso but it was two years before he could play competitive games for Espanyol owing to paperwork issues surrounding non-EU nationals in Spain.

It was very hard leaving the people I was very close to,” Bailly said. “But you also have to value opportunities that come. I had a strong mindset to withstand that and come alone to Spain.”

Espanyol knew they were on to a winner when Bailly excelled against Barcelona’s Lionel Messi on only his third start for the club, and after a strong showing at the Africa Cup of Nations for a victorious Ivory Coast squad a couple of months later, Villarreal pounced. One of the games that is thought to have convinced Mourinho that Bailly was a talent worth taking was Villarreal’s 1-0 victory over Real in December 2015, when he played right back and marked Cristiano Ronaldo out of the game.

It was Bailly whose character was frequently cited by Mourinho as an example to team-mates last season, and while much of the focus was on the midfield and attack after*a slick 4-0 opening day victory against West Ham, the manager knows his best defender will be as important as anyone this term. Swansea are up next *and Bailly has high hopes for the campaign.

“Now it’s time to give Manchester United its value again,” he said. “I think that with all the hard work we’re putting in we are going to demonstrate that we are again a world class team.”
    Last edited by perumal; 08-18-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Default UEFA Champions League - Group Stage Play-Off (Leg 2)

Tue , Aug 22 , 2017
    09:00pm IST Astana (0) v Celtic (5) , Live on Sony Ten 2 & Sony Ten 2HD

Wed , Aug 23 , 2017
    12:15am IST Sevilla (2) v Basaksehir (1) , Live on Sony Ten 1 & Sony Ten 1HD
    12:15am IST Nice (0) v Napoli (2), Live on Sony Ten 2 & Sony Ten 2HD
    12:15am IST Rijeka (1) v Olympiacos (2) , Live on Sony Ten 3 & Sony Ten 3HD

Thu , Aug 24 , 2017
    12:15am IST CSKA Moscow (1) v Young Boys (0) , Live on Sony Ten 3 & Sony Ten 3HD
    12:15am IST Liverpool (2) v Hoffenheim (1) , Live on Sony Ten 2 & Sony Ten 2HD
    12:15am IST Steaua București (0) v Sporting Lisbon (0) , Live on Sony Ten 1 & Sony Ten 1HD

Olympiacos, Celtic, Maribor, Sevilla, Napoli qualified to group stage.

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Olympiacos, Celtic, Maribor, Sevilla, Napoli qualified to group stage.
    One more too... 5 EPL clubs in group stages...

Quote Originally Posted by anwarkomath View Post
    Pool vs Hoffenheim

Budesliga last season result ...

(Bayern) 1 - 1 (Hoffenheim)
    (Hoffenheim) 1 - 0 (Bayern)
    ഈ കോട്ടിനു ഈ സ്*മൈലികൾ ഇരിക്കട്ടെ

Coughed out that phlegm...
    Champions League play off this season
    (Hoffenheim) 1 - 2 (Pool)
    ( Pool ) 4 - 2 (Hoffenheim)
    Last edited by sillan; 08-24-2017 at 12:58 PM.

5 english teams in CL... except for Gunners all of the top 6 fighting it out.... excited!
    hoping one of them reaches the final except ofcourse Blues, Pools, Devils & the Spurs...