Page 131 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1520

Thread: 🏆 ⚽️ ♛ 2017-18 UEFA Champions League: Hat-trick for REAL MADRID 🏆

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    Ath nammude mistake kondalle. Avanmarude defence strong aanu. Nammalude defence polalla. Avanmar error onnum kaanikilla... ith mustafi and chambers 浪浪 best teams aanu. Aa mavropanos ne eduth itta mathiyarunu. Pinne mkhitarian ne start cheyyanamarunu. Welbeck okke waste aanu.team il oru leader illa. Kurachelum passion filed il kaanichath wilshere aanu, athanel sub cheythu. 70 min okke aayapol ulla ramsey de okke body kandille,enganelum theernna mathi enna mattanu. Kaalu madakki oru thozhi kodukkan thonni. A major overhaul needed in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    kash ishtam pole kooti vechatundalo...puthiya managere kond nallonam spend cheyipiku :D

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    kash ishtam pole kooti vechatundalo...puthiya managere kond nallonam spend cheyipiku :D
    Uvva nadanna thanne.. 50M aanu neeki vechekkunne... for summer transfer.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    how can u score 121 goals in a league season without being beautiful
    Ath spanish all time record aayirunu which is not yet shattered....that team was a adrenalin pumping stuff

Current madrid is more successful but i would swap anything to watch that mourinho's madrid of 2011 again......That team is one of the sole reason why i still admire mourinho so high

They exhibited the best counter attacking football i have ever seen....just ruthless in front of goal like anything, a blink of eye and they will punish

Pine beauty of the game palarkkum palathe aayirikkum,Every now and then i find the tiki-taka and possession football pretty bore pakshe palarkkum that's the final word of football aesthetics...so its all perspectives
    BEL20VED

4. Likes perumal liked this post

Roma match veendhum kandu Liverpool ottum deserved alla 3 penalty clear chance undayirunnu Liverpool nu ethire koodathe dharalam bar hits athu pakshe kuttenda....all fix for glamour final..

Quote Originally Posted by Koya Hayat View Post
    Roma match veendhum kandu Liverpool ottum deserved alla 3 penalty clear chance undayirunnu Liverpool nu ethire koodathe dharalam bar hits athu pakshe kuttenda....all fix for glamour final..
    The damage has been done in the first leg itself

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Ath spanish all time record aayirunu which is not yet shattered....that team was a adrenalin pumping stuff

Current madrid is more successful but i would swap anything to watch that mourinho's madrid of 2011 again......That team is one of the sole reason why i still admire mourinho so high

They exhibited the best counter attacking football i have ever seen....just ruthless in front of goal like anything, a blink of eye and they will punish

Pine beauty of the game palarkkum palathe aayirikkum,Every now and then i find the tiki-taka and possession football pretty bore pakshe palarkkum that's the final word of football aesthetics...so its all perspectives
    Sathyam! I like the style of play of manutd 07-09 , germans 2010 till date, real madrid over the past few years also follows a similar style!!

Mourinho of all people in 2012 season - 121 goals and 100 points in a league graced by pep,munoz etc
    Last edited by perumal; 05-10-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Oru round karachil koodi poratte....
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Oru round karachil koodi poratte....
    Finanil karayan bhakki vachatha bro don't you like it..

Tottenham's Champions League group-stage draw fate rests with Liverpool

Tottenham must hope Real Madrid beat Liverpool in the Champions League final, otherwise Spurs face being in the third pot of seeds for next season's group-stage draw.

Spurs were handed an incredibly tough draw from Pot 3 this season but still emerged as group winners ahead of Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund and Apoel Nicosia.

After reaching the knockout rounds they would have been hoping that an improved European coefficient would move them up to Pot 2, therefore increasing the likelihood of a more favourable draw.

Provisional draw pots (*denotes qualification to be confirmed)

Pot 1: Real Madrid or Liverpool, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Lokomotiv Moscow, FC Porto

Pot 2: Real Madrid or Tottenham Hotspur, Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Manchester United, Shakhtar Donetsk, Benfica, Napoli, FC Basel

Pot 3: Tottenham Hotspur or Liverpool, Roma, Dynamo Kiev, Schalke, Lyon*, Besiktas*, Monaco*, FC Salzburg

Finanil karayan bhakki vachatha bro don't you like it..
    I like it too much...please continue mongal...
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’