Page 140 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1520

Thread: 🏆 ⚽️ ♛ 2017-18 UEFA Champions League: Hat-trick for REAL MADRID 🏆

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    I think even isco said recently that he might consider leaving city ku onum koduthekale
    White and White Jersey yil kalikkaan thaalparyamullavar maathram mathi ennu...Ozll aayaalum , di Mari aayaalum , Casillas aayaalum even Bale/CR7 aayaalum enna line aanu

Bale's second ...worthy of winning any match....Champions League winning goal ....though not same...but the occasion...similar to the one Zidane scored against Leverkusen in 2002 CL final

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Cristiano now has the same amount of #UCL titles as Barca, Bayern or LFC do in their entire history.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Sherikkum choriyan ulla vakuppe und

Pakshe chori kaanan ulla alkare onnum ini ee areayil varulla

Ini adutha season varanam athine
    BEL20VED

Mohamed Salah injury shocked my players, admits Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp

The Liverpool boss is pessimistic about the initial assessment of his talisman's injury, saying: "I think he's in a hospital for an X-ray. I think it's either the collar bone or the shoulder itself.
    "So it doesn't look good. Of course it was a big moment in the game. I know if you say something like that after the game it sounds like you're a bad loser but I thought it was a harsh challenge.
    "It was like wrestling. He fell on his shoulder and it's a really serious injury. The shock of the boys was obvious and we dropped a little bit.
    "Real used that for positive momentum and we settled a little bit at half-time and changed a few things.
    "And then the other decisive moments were the goals were quite strange. That's how it is. We all know the result, and that's why we're not in the best mood obviously."

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Sherikkum choriyan ulla vakuppe und

Pakshe chori kaanan ulla alkare onnum ini ee areayil varulla

Ini adutha season varanam athine

It was a very comfortable night for Real , they might have expected much more than this from Liverpool ...but that didn't come or Real nullified those
    Ramos oru raajytahinte motham dream aanu thalliyudachathu

Mohamed Salah injury shocked my players, admits Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp

The Liverpool boss is pessimistic about the initial assessment of his talisman's injury, saying: "I think he's in a hospital for an X-ray. I think it's either the collar bone or the shoulder itself.
    "So it doesn't look good. Of course it was a big moment in the game. I know if you say something like that after the game it sounds like you're a bad loser but I thought it was a harsh challenge.
    "It was like wrestling. He fell on his shoulder and it's a really serious injury. The shock of the boys was obvious and we dropped a little bit.
    "Real used that for positive momentum and we settled a little bit at half-time and changed a few things.
    "And then the other decisive moments were the goals were quite strange. That's how it is. We all know the result, and that's why we're not in the best mood obviously."

Ithokke harsh challenge enne parayunnavar adhaymayite football kanunavre aakum

Ramos obviously played his part their athe ippo eeth defenderum cheyyunatha

Ronaldoye ithilum harsh aayite payet kayinja euroyil tackle cheythirunu annonum aarum payetine kuttam paranje kanditilla

Ithippo ramos aayond exaggerate cheythe kollan nokki enne vare aakum.....ramosine pakaram varane aane ith cheythirunel aarum onnum mindathillayirunu
    BEL20VED

Clever Ramos utilized the situation , he have a history of doing some cheeky fouls and went unpunished several times

It was a very comfortable night for Real , they might have expected much more than this from Liverpool ...but that didn't come or Real nullified those
    Atletico have given us the toughest challenge in CL finals.

Juve and Liverpool were relatively easy. Atletico weren't a one man team like Liverpool and they defended with heart out....very hard to break

Ini ippo onnum kittathapo ramos dream thulachene okke parayam.....Salaha pitchil undayiruna 30 min thane he was marked pretty well,didn't give that space to run over

Pine rajathinte dream okke verum emotional levelil nokkumbo alle....egypt vs argentina wc match varmbo ninga parayumo ee rajyasneham

Nevertheless even i felt sorry for salah when i saw the tears....hope he will be fine for WC's
    BEL20VED

Bal kittathe struggle chaythu veenethinu ramosinte nenjathu He was a failure today liverpool adyathe 30 minutil score chaythillenghill thanne ariyam they loos the game ..madrid players ok injury pattathe sredichanu kalichathu still kali kayyill thanne undayirunnu..Carvajal missed out WC pakaram Marcus Alonso varum allell Basq illarmadi kerum..