Vazquez : 5 key pass
    kroos : 4 key pass
    Modric : 86 pass (88%)
    Kroos 72 pass(96%)

Bayern 1-2 Real

CR7 : shots 4( ( 2 goals)
    Benzema Modric 4 key pass each
    Kroos : 79 pass (98%)

The Bold ones shows some of the stats that matters a lot too!!

Bale's or Benzema's shot accuracy isnt bad compared to CR7..so even if attack is focussed on them or Asensio, it wouldnt hav been much different!! Cr7 is obviously more clinical but not a mighty difference maker per se!!

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    I think more than ronaldo , the midfield four are the key to all of real's success off late!! Isco, Modric, Kroos ,Casemiro etc are the KEY!!

I feel they dont get the credits they really deserve!! these four controls the game and has much more influence than the real attackers!!
    Obviously they all are vital to the success and they are getting every due credit for that,Modric and kroos is unarguably rated as the best midfielders in the world right now and casemiro as one among the top CDM.

Isco is getting the recognition he won't ever dreamed of,from a bench warmer he just walked into almost every madrid matches last season and fans voted him as the best laliga player of concluded season.

The phrase "real attackers" is nonexistent these days because nepotism is what keeping benzema on current squad and bale seems on sudden regression,he is no more the player he used to be.All these makes ronaldo so special,he literally wins umpteen matches last season with sumptuous finishing so naturally he will get limelight
    BEL20VED

UCL Final
    CR7 : Shots 2(6) (2 goal)
    Carvajal : 3 Key Passes
    Kroos, Isco, Marcelo : 2 Key Pass each
    Kroos : 73 pass (92% success)

UCL semis(Real win 3-0)
    CR7 : Shots 3(5) (3 goals)
    CR7 , Kroos, Asesnio 2 Key Passeseach
    Kroos : 104 passes (96%)
    Modric : 83 passes (94%)

Real 4-2 vs bayern
    CR7 : Shots 5(9) (3 goals)
    Marcelo : 8 Key pass
    Kroos 72 pass(96%)

Bayern 1-2 Real

Bale's or Benzema's shot accuracy isnt bad compared to CR7..so even if attack is focussed on them or Asensio, it wouldnt hav been much different!! Cr7 is obviously more clinical but not a mighty difference maker per se!!
    Ee shot accuracy okke enth clear picture tharum.Clear cut chances okke direct postilotte adichalum ee shot accuracy varum

I have watched almost every madrid match live last season(almost means might miss 3-4 matches to the maximum) and i know how awful benzema has been not forgetting his beautiful skill against atletico in that CL game but recently concluded season was undoubtedly the worst of benzema

Bale missed most matches last season and very average when he got chances that's why isco starts over him

The entire midfiled and ramos,marcelo had been ridiculously good in last season and they are getting the credit for it
    BEL20VED

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Ee shot accuracy okke enth clear picture tharum.Clear cut chances okke direct postilotte adichalum ee shot accuracy varum

I have watched almost every madrid match live last season(almost means might miss 3-4 matches to the maximum) and i know how awful benzema has been not forgetting his beautiful skill against atletico in that CL game but recently concluded season was undoubtedly the worst of benzema

Bale missed most matches last season and very average when he got chances that's why isco starts over him

The entire midfiled and ramos,marcelo had been ridiculously good in last season and they are getting the credit for it
    am juz saying that with a midfield as good as real is having now behind the attackers, its no surprise CR7 is scoring and getting all accolades!! I think any top finisher ahead of this mid will come good!! CR7 is the best finisher around anyway!! but I really dont feel it would be apt to call him as a difference maker...That credit has to go to the real midfield!!

am juz saying that with a midfield as good as real is having now behind the attackers, its no surprise CR7 is scoring and getting all accolades!! I think any top finisher ahead of this mid will come good!! CR7 is the best finisher around anyway!! but I really dont feel it would be apt to call him as a difference maker...That credit has to go to the real midfield!!
    Cammon UCL knockout stagesil okke 2 um 3 um vache consstent aayite bayern,atletico,juvents ine ethire okke adikkunath okke simply no feat aane considering how flawless those teams defence has been

How many players had done it in the past?Afterall this real madrid is not only the team in history with some great midfielders
    BEL20VED

6. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post

UCL Final
    CR7 : Shots 2(6) (2 goal)
    Carvajal : 3 Key Passes
    Kroos, Isco, Marcelo : 2 Key Pass each
    Kroos : 73 pass (92% success)

UCL semis(Real win 3-0)
    CR7 : Shots 3(5) (3 goals)
    CR7 , Kroos, Asesnio 2 Key Passeseach
    Kroos : 104 passes (96%)
    Modric : 83 passes (94%)

Real 4-2 vs bayern
    CR7 : Shots 5(9) (3 goals)
    Marcelo : 8 Key pass
    Kroos 72 pass(96%)

Bayern 1-2 Real

Lol. CR7 is a volume scorer. He makes more shots an and off targets than Bale and Benzema combined per game. If you are comparing shot accuarcy then you have to take into account the volume of shots. Benzema is not the usual number 9. His holdup game is amazing and that gives CR more chance to get into goal scoring position. And that is why all coaches prefer to play him coz his positional play unlocks CR in critical positions. Bale is very inconsistent , cant trust him. Some days he will be amazing, and at other days he is so frustating you will just want to susbtitute him. ALso he gets injured more often than anyone. So you cant compare the three coz even with similar Accuracy CR will score more than what Bal and Benzema will score combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Cammon UCL knockout stagesil okke 2 um 3 um vache consstent aayite bayern,atletico,juvents ine ethire okke adikkunath okke simply no feat aane considering how flawless those teams defence has been

How many players had done it in the past?Afterall this real madrid is not only the team in history with some great midfielders
    La Liga thanne after the winter break he was awsome. Athuvara mediocre performance aarunu by his standards. Feb , March etra kaliyaa

9. Likes Viru liked this post

Cr7 has been consistantly scoring 50 goals a season for a record 6th straight time i guess. In fact last year he scored less goals compared to his previous season. But last year he played less games too due to zidanes rotation policy. I am not taking away the credit from the midfield. Pashey awar Real Madridil varunathinu munbum he was scoring. But ipolatha vyathyasam nthennu vechal , now we are winning trophies, 4 yeras back it wasnt the case.

I dont think our midfielders are not getting enough credits, coz every tv pandits says that we have the best midfield in the business at the moment. And fans of other football clubs agree with it too. Evryone will love to have a Kroos, Modrid , casemiro ,Isco, Kovacic in the team in the drop of a hat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AKKU1221 View Post
    Lol. CR7 is a volume scorer. He makes more shots an and off targets than Bale and Benzema combined per game. If you are comparing shot accuarcy then you have to take into account the volume of shots. Benzema is not the usual number 9. His holdup game is amazing and that gives CR more chance to get into goal scoring position. And that is why all coaches prefer to play him coz his positional play unlocks CR in critical positions. Bale is very inconsistent , cant trust him. Some days he will be amazing, and at other days he is so frustating you will just want to susbtitute him. ALso he gets injured more often than anyone. So you cant compare the three coz even with similar Accuracy CR will score more than what Bal and Benzema will score combined.
    Thats coz real tries to find CR7 morr if he is playing...if he is not it would be someone else getting at the end of these chances n scoring goals!!!

I stick to my point that CR7 would nt have made any kind of difference compared to what united was missing at the game!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AKKU1221 View Post
    Cr7 has been consistantly scoring 50 goals a season for a record 6th straight time i guess. In fact last year he scored less goals compared to his previous season. But last year he played less games too due to zidanes rotation policy. I am not taking away the credit from the midfield. Pashey awar Real Madridil varunathinu munbum he was scoring. But ipolatha vyathyasam nthennu vechal , now we are winning trophies, 4 yeras back it wasnt the case.

I dont think our midfielders are not getting enough credits, coz every tv pandits says that we have the best midfield in the business at the moment. And fans of other football clubs agree with it too. Evryone will love to have a Kroos, Modrid , casemiro ,Isco, Kovacic in the team in the drop of a hat.
    But every fan speaks so lil abt these crucial players and are more focussed on cr7 who probably gets the least touches per game among the attackers!! He scores goals,he gets more credits than deserved conpared the ones pulling the strings!!