Page 64 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: 🏆 ⚽️ ♛ 2017-18 UEFA Champions League: Hat-trick for REAL MADRID 🏆

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Cristiano wasn't replaced properly ..

Hazard was a target later but fergie backed off at the asking price!!

but there have been some top influential signings..de gea stands out and then there is rvp who singlehandedly won us the epl!!

Post fergie signings nte verdict kurach naal kazinj ariyam!

Top level success ilathond there will be disagreements for sure!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Rvp was a risk fergie took.. he knew it was his last season and he wanted to go out winning..needed a proven scorer..
    Rvp was injury prone as well..but Ferguson went for it and to his luck he came out as injury free for almost entire season which never happened at arsenal I think...

De gea was always a good GK with outstanding reflex skills...but he was always prone to err on high balls.. made a lot of mistakes in the beginning...now there is no one better...

When u spend 100 million on a player, then some sort of success is expected..failure to deliver any is disaster..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    Rvp was a risk fergie took.. he knew it was his last season and he wanted to go out winning..needed a proven scorer..
    Rvp was injury prone as well..but Ferguson went for it and to his luck he came out as injury free for almost entire season which never happened at arsenal I think...

De gea was always a good GK with outstanding reflex skills...but he was always prone to err on high balls.. made a lot of mistakes in the beginning...now there is no one better...

When u spend 100 million on a player, then some sort of success is expected..failure to deliver any is disaster..

An 89m player cannot change things just like that!!!

The squad inherited by moyes or lvg or Mourinho wasn't ready to achieve top level success!! That's the issue with change of managers..

See the squad inherited by Moyes..we can say its a title winning team..but just check how those players fared for us or at any other club after they got transferred!! Really Fergie over achieved massively with those players....

And then came lvg and the players he signed weren't really good enuf to win the league.. spend close to 250m in two seasons! Di maria was real quality but sadly didn't work out here...others aren't really players with that game changing quality!! Martial is still young and improving!! Shaw has had injury woes thru oit his days at utd!!

Then with Mourinho , again the rebuilding job starts! I feel with two or three additional signings and with some luck(especially on griezmann who looked destined to join us early this season but for the ban on atm) we should have been competing for title! Bailly looks real deal!! Ibra did what was expected last season! Pogba has been our best outfield player without a doubt and one of the best in the world in his position!! Inspite of the media agenda against him/us, pogba is top quality amd he is still young .. just 24 yr old!! I would give lindelof time before judging him.. remembering how de gea was crucified during initial days! Matic does what was expected of him..lukaku does what was expected of him. Sanchez ..early days..only problem for me reg Sanchez is his position, even before signing him ,i had raised this concern about his position!! Would be happy if he is played on the right and plays well(or thru the middle in a 4231)..mkhi is the only flop ..still good thing is we got Sanchez in return!

Last edited by perumal; 02-24-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Seviyyade Main players ok injured ayittum sevillaye pottikkan MUnu pattiyillalle.....
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Neymar was stretchered off during Paris Saint-Germain's 3-0 win over Marseille on Sunday after appearing to twist his ankle.
    The world's most expensive player could still be doubtful for PSG's Champions League second-leg tie against Real Madrid in the French capital on March 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Neymar was stretchered off during Paris Saint-Germain's 3-0 win over Marseille on Sunday after appearing to twist his ankle.
    The world's most expensive player could still be doubtful for PSG's Champions League second-leg tie against Real Madrid in the French capital on March 6.
    From the reports coming out he's all set to miss the CL game
    BEL20VED

Real nalla luck team anu main kali ok chakka venu muyal chavum pole rakshapedum ...Hope Still PSG puli thanneyaanu home groundil...
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Banned

out for rest of season!! ????

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Seviyyade Main players ok injured ayittum sevillaye pottikkan MUnu pattiyillalle.....
    Got a 0-0 draw..next best result to a win. They will easily complete at job at Manchester.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Real nalla luck team anu main kali ok chakka venu muyal chavum pole rakshapedum ...Hope Still PSG puli thanneyaanu home groundil...
    Ithinum mathram chakka okke vere teamine veezhatha entha

Bw PSG home groundil enth puli aanelum neymar illathe madridine knock out cheyan capable aanel avark ullatha ee cup
    BEL20VED

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    out for rest of season!! ????

Out of the season most probably unless PSG make it to UCL finals

world cup months away aayond risk cheyyan chance illa
    BEL20VED