Page 132 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1520

Thread: 🏆 ⚽️ ♛ 2017-18 UEFA Champions League: Hat-trick for REAL MADRID 🏆

Banned

FIFA determined to have World Cup for clubs from 2021.
    ?1.4 billion prize money to be shared between 24 clubs.(SKY)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Lionel Messi: Real Madrid 'have the best players in the world'

Lionel Messi said no other team in the world can win games when they are playing poorly like Real Madrid can.
    Madrid qualified for a third consecutive Champions League final earlier this month after coming through knockout ties against Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Bayern Munich.
    Barca, meanwhile, turned in one bad performance against Roma, losing 3-0 away, and exited the competition on away goals in the last eight.
    "Position by position, Madrid have the best players in the world," Messi told TyC Sports. "[Barca] do as well, but Madrid have something that only they have. When they play badly, they still get results. We have to be the far superior side to win "

Default UEFA Europa League - FINAL

Thu , May 17 , 2018
    12:15am IST Marseille v Atletico Madrid , Live on Sony TEN 2 / TEN 2HD

Looking at the teams, I think Atletico have the edge. For Marseille to have a chance, either of Payet, Thauvin or Germain have to play well. Gustavo and Rami have tough task against Costa and Griezmann.
    Hoping for a good match.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman87 View Post
    Looking at the teams, I think Atletico have the edge. For Marseille to have a chance, either of Payet, Thauvin or Germain have to play well. Gustavo and Rami have tough task against Costa and Griezmann.
    Hoping for a good match.
    In the League Marseille still in the Europa League position with just one game to go , Atletico already qualified for the CL group stage...Marseille have to go for it at any cost

Grezman unparalleled ....what a finishing..
    .better he stay in alti than barca..veruthe nizhal akunnathilum nallathanu real superstar ayi Madrid il thilaghunnathu....

Quote Originally Posted by Koya Hayat View Post
    Grezman unparalleled ....what a finishing..
    .better he stay in alti than barca..veruthe nizhal akunnathilum nallathanu real superstar ayi Madrid il thilaghunnathu....
    I will love to see him in Chelsea.

I doubt whether Chelsea would be interested in buying him. Moreover, he doesn't fancy going to Chelsea.

Congrats to Atleti - Gunner's loss, Atleti's gain...

10. Likes BangaloreaN, Giggs liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Congrats to Atleti - Gunner's loss, Atleti's gain...

Arsenal lost the tie in first leg at The Emirates. Should have scored at least one more goal. Costa's equaliser too proved costly for Arsenal. At Atletico's stadium it was virtually impossible to score for opponents. Very few teams have scored against Atletico at their stadium.
    Anyway, they were the better team. Congratulations to Atletico and their fans. Well deserved victory.

12. Likes Giggs liked this post