Page 70 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: ★ Parvathy Thiruvoth ★ Official Thread ★

A friend of mine who's a resident physician in the US says... most grandparents are looked after by the daughters. The sons don't. That's what has happened in the US lol

Basically the women stays in charge of her family. While the man gets married away Lol

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Women is a sympol of sacrifise.... Seethayum, Gangayum, meriyum,Theresa is all example.... Ithu oru balahinatha ano ithalle avarude shakthi ammamar pen makkale kurachokke sacrifise chayyan padippikarundhu athayirikkum Rimayude amma chaythitundakuka a stree sathyathill nalloru amma thanne... Makal vazhi thirinju poyi enghilum.... (partiality kanichu ennathine nyayikarikunnilla)....
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    A friend of mine who's a resident physician in the US says... most grandparents are looked after by the daughters. The sons don't. That's what has happened in the US lol

Basically the women stays in charge of her family. While the man gets married away Lol
    lemme clarify a bit....

daughters and son . all get married away, or live with their partners . most of them move out between 18-22.
    parents major spending on their children are for higher education (for daughters and son) and daughters marriage. No other financial commitments are expected to be provided. actually daughters gets more here

parents stay alone their final days either at their own home or a old age home that they bought earlier. As women are more kind at heart and have relatively more item at their side compared to sons , they visits the parents more often. I know my neighbor goes to her mom every morning and cook for her.

interestingly , kids who stays with their parents after an age, say 20, supposed to share the home expenses such as food, utilities and rent.

Good sons in US will buy a good homes for their parents for their old age. (nammude naattil vridha sadhanathil vidunnu ennu parayum)

women are better creatures of god compared to men - though their love to their family got a flavor of selfishness .

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post

women are better creatures of god compared to men - though their love to their family got a flavor of selfishness .
    I wouldn't say so just like that lol

From my experience ... there's more drama in a woman dominant house. Guys are more chill and cool.

I had an experience where my marriage was set with this girl. She was kinda like the Jimsy character in Maheshinte prathikaram. Actually probably even more hyper than her. Lol this girl was the youngest in a family of 3. Had 2 older sisters. Plus the father was 12 years older than the mother. Since he was some 60+ the mother was in charge of everything in the house. I talked w this girl for about 4-5 months. Long distance thing as I'm an NRI outside Kerala. I had to talk w the mother, oldest sister and ofcourse the girl. There was just soo much drama involved that I had an accident w my car twice. I went through so much mental agony that it was crazy. Eventually the girl texted me "Patti". And that was enough excuse to cancel the alliance. Thank God.

My current wife is more chill and understanding. Because she comes from a family where her father is in charge. As such there is no drama at their household.

Of course this is just my personal experience. Not generalizing anything here.

From my experience in crossing the US-Canada border... I can say one thing.... men are more discriminated than women. Because most of the criminals, rapists and terrorists are men. I had to wait 1 hr at the border as I was traveling w another male friend. Compared to my other freind who went w his wife... he had no issues passing by. Having a wife/girlfriend or a family made you appear to be a "decent" guy to the border patrol agents.
    Last edited by Jamesfanboy; 01-21-2018 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    discrimination is there everywhere.. gender is just one type... there is discrimnation even within gender... are we getting paid the same salary in our companies for doing the same kind of job??
    i dont think so... at least in my case NO... and there r females in my company that take much fat packages than me for doing almost nothing.. thats how the world is.. we can keep complaining and whining... its not going to change....
    agree.... discrimination is everywhere, with in gender. I am sure I am paid less when I compare my salary to others and their job and quality. I am not sure if I can call it as discrimination, may e that is the way companies work.

question is , if there is any discrimination just due to gender, knowingly or unknowingly. I think cinema actress' claim of discrimination is same the employment discrimination you stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by chandru View Post
    yes..that is the point..and the change which is inevitable is happening now....and many low IQs understand it as a പൊരിച്ച മീൻ issue!
    the change will happen.. not by these idiots who use this as a tool to better their stature.

it is happening by education and (thus) new generation parents (you and me.... ). And every new dad (and mother) will continue make it happen.

From my experience ... there's more drama in a woman dominant house. Guys are more chill and cool.

I had an experience where my marriage was set with this girl. She was kinda like the Jimsy character in Maheshinte prathikaram. Actually probably even more hyper than her. Lol this girl was the youngest in a family of 3. Had 2 older sisters. Plus the father was 12 years older than the mother. Since he was some 60+ the mother was in charge of everything in the house. I talked w this girl for about 4-5 months. Long distance thing as I'm an NRI outside Kerala. I had to talk w the mother, oldest sister and ofcourse the girl. There was just soo much drama involved that I had an accident w my car twice. I went through so much mental agony that it was crazy. Eventually the girl texted me "Patti". And that was enough excuse to cancel the alliance. Thank God.

My current wife is more chill and understanding. Because she comes from a family where her father is in charge. As such there is no drama at their household.

From my experience in crossing the US-Canada border... I can say one thing.... men are more discriminated than women. Because most of the criminals, rapists and terrorists are men. I had to wait 1 hr at the border as I was traveling w another male friend. Compared to my other freind who went w his wife... he had no issues passing by. Having a wife/girlfriend or a family made you appear to be a "decent" guy to the border patrol agents.

I have to disagree mostly.

Your marriage proposal case is an odd case. In my area of work it is called outliers , won't consider them in analysis

in every system there must be a 'chielf'. In marriage it doesn't need to be a man. Who is more capable can do that role. The 'chief' doesn't need to be the 'chielf' in all areas too...

And having a woman at your side will give you advantage in every culture. And having a kid will multiply it by many times. It is not because all rapists are men or something.

another case.... here we have a shuttle bus from one of the metro stations to inside our work place.... promoting public transport . often u have to wait in queue for the bus to arrive and obviously men's queue are always bigger.. the funny thing is no matter how long u have been in the queue, the ladies will enter first and if there are any remaining seats, we can enter... and to top it of all, if a lady come running after the bus has been filled, the last man will have to take off his @ss ....
    so the only thing u can do is to pray that there r no more ladies coming till the bus is taken.. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    agree.... discrimination is everywhere, with in gender. I am sure I am paid less when I compare my salary to others and their job and quality. I am not sure if I can call it as discrimination, may e that is the way companies work.

question is , if there is any discrimination just due to gender, knowingly or unknowingly. I think cinema actress' claim of discrimination is same the employment discrimination you stated above.
    discrimination is gonna be there.. almost everything that we officialy call "work place" has been traditionally started by men and dominated.. thats how fortunately or unfortunately the world has come about to its being... cannot change that...
    Women came to the fore gradually and in dure course they have had their share of success and domination as well... but unless there comes a female dominated world order, this is how its going to be...
    for example, instances where women fight for equal pay is also a thing of debate.. take the example of Tennis... men play best of 5 and women best of 3... and no one deny the extra endurance that one has to go through a tournament playing a 5 setter... obviously the entertainment and excitement associated with a men's 5 setter is never gona be replicated in a women's 3-setter.. thats a fact and no one can change it..
    if the pay is going to be same, that will be a bigger dicrmination IMO...

That is pure discrimination. You should take it up with the relevant authority.

If not working stop using that so called public transport.

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    another case.... here we have a shuttle bus from one of the metro stations to inside our work place.... promoting public transport . often u have to wait in queue for the bus to arrive and obviously men's queue are always bigger.. the funny thing is no matter how long u have been in the queue, the ladies will enter first and if there are any remaining seats, we can enter... and to top it of all, if a lady come running after the bus has been filled, the last man will have to take off his @ss ....
    so the only thing u can do is to pray that there r no more ladies coming till the bus is taken.. ...