Quote Originally Posted by SachinMammookka View Post
    Sheri idavela babu fane 😂
    Ha ha ha athu kidukki..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes SachinMammookka liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by SachinMammookka View Post
    Sheri idavela babu fane 
    Idavela babuvine kaliyakkunno Sorry annane kaliyakkunno.......
    Last edited by wildprairyrose; 03-23-2018 at 07:47 AM.

5. Likes SachinMammookka liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Amallu View Post
    1. Sorry weak with my memory..so have to search back...but if you think women were not portrayed badly .from 80's till now....then don't know what to say. Things have changed for good....it has been progressive... As I said I got a wrong msg as a kid/ teen etc...movies played a role to an extent.
    2. Some other examples - usually women in modern dressing r shown to be of bad character. Note phrases like - pen Alle Vargm....<fill anything >
    3. I think men are more into the stuff...women are more into emotional stuff...it's simply biology..or chemistry whatever...again key is "comparatively"
    4. Examples u gave r fine..I know of similar cases...but key is " in comparison", as I said in my post. Men cheat more.
    You only say what you say due to whatever bias you have from your personal life. You grew up watching Mohanlal, so you like him more due to that.

It takes 2 to tango. If a man is cheating, then there is a woman he is cheating with. You can't just generalize and say all men are cheaters. That itself is a form of mysandry. You are judging a whole gender based on your personal biases.

I personally know a male freind who got married to a girl who still continued her prior affair even after her marriage. Is it right for my freind to judge all women similarly due to his experience? Of course not.

Women at the end of the day have more options. Say in terms of her looks she's a 8/10... she will be approached by a lot of men. Hence, she has more options. By the same token... consider a man who's a 8/10 . He will not be approached by as much women. As its not in a woman's nature to "chase" a man. Hence, the man has less options to cheat per se. (Of course I'm living in the US at the moment... so obviously I'm talking more about the situation here and in most first world countries)

From my personal experience, I would say women like sex as much as men. There is no big difference. Women just act much better at hiding it as society expects them to do so.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Free Thinker View Post
    Opinion is like asshole.....Everybody has one....Pandu ividuthe etho memberinte siggyil undayirunnatha...........
    Mukhya manthri Raaji Vekkuka

8. Likes Free Thinker liked this post

CUTEEE PARU LATEST CLICK

╚★║►★ Parvathy Online Fighters Club★╝

1 Year of Take Off

new click

Quote Originally Posted by parupofc View Post
    new click

Etha ee ammachimaar

Quote Originally Posted by wildprairyrose View Post