Page 113 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1737

Thread: ★ Parvathy Thiruvoth ★ Official Thread ★

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    nighade post vaayikumpo aadhiyakala @i rmu inte posts orma varum ......

unless things get that personal ...ee forum posts okke serious aayi edukaruthu ......
    why should i hate mammooty ?? ....ee "hate" ennu parayunathu ....its too strong a word to use for someone i don't even know at personal level ....

pinne Mlal ine criticize cheytha atrem njan Mammootye paranjhitu undavillla .....ente posts okke valare koolanghasham aayi nokunna nighal athu onnum kandillale :
    eniyum kooduthal laline chorinjaal ban adichu tharum..paranjillaannu vendaa..

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by sudeepdayal View Post
    Ohh.. aliyan bayankara sensible Mam fan.. Fanatic aayondanu oraal Mammootty best actor ennu parayunnadh ennathine thanneyaa udheshicha.. Mammootty enna starinekaal 100 times mukalil nikkum Mammootty enna actor. Ambedkar cheytha nadan Chance kittiyaa worldil ethu actor cheyyunnathilum nannayit ethu rolum cheyyum. Angane paranha sensibility onnum olich povilla..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nki paranjondirikk

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by renjuus View Post
    eniyum kooduthal laline chorinjaal ban adichu tharum..paranjillaannu vendaa..

വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    By that logic ... every teen who watched Spadikam would be inspired to become a goonda.... and they will get inspired to beat up the sub-inspector at their locality and also get a girlfriend like Silk Smitha
    1. Spadikam..story..has its reasons....kasaba nothing...pure star glorification strategy at expense of weaker gender..
    2. Common audience r not dumb to not know the real consequences..of pulling of a spadikam...but for other case..as women r generally treated lower than men at various levels of society...one could dare to try something and hope it gets a pass.
    3. I think u missing context....I never said one Kasaba could change anyone...but Kasaba is a huge step backwards from the progress that happened till now...so even a small change like this needs to be opposed.

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    It's Rima Kallingal's husband who has shown that women are open to casual sex in Mayanadhi ... lol

Anyway I don't know what you're talking about.... in what popular films are women shown as "cheating" in a relationship? And only popular films count in this case as that's what will be most memorable in the minds of the general audience...

You can't just generalize and say more men do that then women.... there are women who cheat and there are men who cheat.

As an example... if you look at the Sam Abraham murder case that happened in Australia... the wife killed her own husband so that she can get to be with her boyfriend. If a filmmaker gets inspired to make a movie on this or a something of that nature... he or she can as that's the what's happening around us as a reality
    1. Sorry weak with my memory..so have to search back...but if you think women were not portrayed badly .from 80's till now....then don't know what to say. Things have changed for good....it has been progressive... As I said I got a wrong msg as a kid/ teen etc...movies played a role to an extent.
    2. Some other examples - usually women in modern dressing r shown to be of bad character. Note phrases like - pen Alle Vargm....<fill anything >
    3. I think men are more into the stuff...women are more into emotional stuff...it's simply biology..or chemistry whatever...again key is "comparatively"
    4. Examples u gave r fine..I know of similar cases...but key is " in comparison", as I said in my post. Men cheat more.

Quote Originally Posted by Amallu View Post
    1. Sorry weak with my memory..so have to search back...but if you think women were not portrayed badly .from 80's till now....then don't know what to say. Things have changed for good....it has been progressive... As I said I got a wrong msg as a kid/ teen etc...movies played a role to an extent.
    2. Some other examples - usually women in modern dressing r shown to be of bad character. Note phrases like - pen Alle Vargm....<fill anything >
    3. I think men are more into the stuff...women are more into emotional stuff...it's simply biology..or chemistry whatever...again key is "comparatively"
    4. Examples u gave r fine..I know of similar cases...but key is " in comparison", as I said in my post. Men cheat more.
    ithinte oru kanakku WHO aano purathu vittathu allel US/Indian governments aaano? ningalkku thonnunnathu aanu sheri ennu paranjal angeekarikkkan kurachu bhudhimuttu unde.....

Quote Originally Posted by SachinMammookka View Post
    ithinte oru kanakku WHO aano purathu vittathu allel US/Indian governments aaano? ningalkku thonnunnathu aanu sheri ennu paranjal angeekarikkkan kurachu bhudhimuttu unde.....
    Opinion is like asshole.....Everybody has one....Pandu ividuthe etho memberinte siggyil undayirunnatha...........

FK Visitor

pls take points in a relative sense.

1. From a scientific standpoint, I think higher levels of testosterone may be a factor. This is how humans are wired.
    2. From statistics that I have seen - men always ahead..plz google
    3. Heard of red street/ or its variations / similar stuff that is available in a village to biggest city in world - who is the end user of this think...in first world countries - similar stuff ias available for both gender...but compare the number and you will know - who uses it more....just apply demand & supply logic.
    4. There is a physical/emotional aspect in every human...men lean to physical...but will be less emotional...while women lean to emotional...& physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Amallu View Post
    pls take points in a relative sense.

1. From a scientific standpoint, I think higher levels of testosterone may be a factor. This is how humans are wired.
    2. From statistics that I have seen - men always ahead..plz google
    3. Heard of red street/ or its variations / similar stuff that is available in a village to biggest city in world - who is the end user of this think...in first world countries - similar stuff ias available for both gender...but compare the number and you will know - who uses it more....just apply demand & supply logic.
    4. There is a physical/emotional aspect in every human...men lean to physical...but will be less emotional...while women lean to emotional...& physical.
    Seriously, are you so dumb? Men has more testosterone means they cheat more?
    Red streets or so called places means men cheat more? Lol 😆 😆 can?t laugh more?

In first world countries, it?s actually the other way, do u think women in these sex streets do it for emotional reasons or physical reasons? It?s purely for money...men invest it here for a few minutes of pleasure so actually who is cheated? Becoz of more hormones men are the ones who lose their wealth.... lol
    Last edited by SachinMammookka; 03-23-2018 at 03:18 AM.

Hatred kondu kannil kushtam pidichal ingane palathum thonnum athinu marunnilla, murukkil kayariyal mathi, kurwchu ashwasam kittum

Ningalum kandahassan um Parvathy um kattalku nikkum chorichilil oru aavashyam illelum avidekku mahanadante peru valichu izhakkan...
    Mahanadan Mammootty sir😂

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk