Page 151 of 174 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1737

Thread: ★ Parvathy Thiruvoth ★ Official Thread ★

Quote Originally Posted by wayanadan View Post
    aa kaalamalla ippol
    I don't think industry and the attitude of the people changed that much in the last 10 yrs ...
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Can you name some of those good offers which she got from Malayalam? As per my knowledge she got many insignificant offers which I named. So who would like to continue in an industry where they doint get good offers

Quote Originally Posted by chackomaster View Post
    Aa paranjathu sheri aanu.. "About unofficial ban "... Athu theerthu aa Nadi-yude side-il aanu nyaayam .. But athu Amma association mathram alla responsible, all other associations including MACTA, Producers Association ellarum equally responsible aanu.

But after this issue she got many good offers from Malayalam..Pakshe entho avarku thalparyam illa ennu thonunu.. Chilapol deliberately oru break edukavayirikum from Malayalam.. Kurachu naal kazhiyumbo come back undakum ennu expect cheyunu..

Avar valiya sambhavam aanennu avar paranjillallo. Avarude performance thanne prove cheythu. ENM Uyare Virus Take off okke kandittundenkil ningal ingane parayilla

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    athu ororutharude kazhchpadanu enikku ee paru athra valiya nadi ayi thonniyittilla, compared to manju or any other actoress, people give her undue importance, avaleto valya sambhavam aanennu mattilla aanu nadappu

Aa kaalam okke maari kazhinju. Parvathy itself is an example. And many of them like Tovino Asif etc who supported WCC and the actress who was assaulted are getting good films.

Ippo ban cheyyan onnum pattilla aareyum.

Industry orupaadu maari and kure puthiya talent vannu. Thilakan timil superstars and some others were the be all and end all of industry. But now that is not the case. If someone is banned by a certain section of people there will still be others who will give him or her good offers. Parvathy's success itself is an example

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    I don't think industry and the attitude of the people changed that much in the last 10 yrs ...

FK SULTHAN

Parvathy Thiruvothu

The universe decided to roll up all the tiny reminders into one big ball of light and sent me packing to an evening where I myself became it.
    The light

A Note of Gratitude:
    Kodungllur P Bhaskaran Foundation and it’s jury deemed my work worthy of the Miss Kumari Award this year. Last evening, I was awarded this prize by none other than the Maestro, Artist Namboothiri which I consider an incomparable honour. Legendary Shri P Bhaskaran sir and the exemplary Miss Kumari are pioneers who carved paths out of steep inclines for artists such as myself. Every time I lose my way, forget my “why” and question my worth, I take a leaf out of the history of our cinema. It is replete with their work and determination that pushed all boundaries.
    Our cinema is such a rich, thriving organism in itself because of luminaries such as them; an antidote really to any human condition we wish to understand better. For serving this massive reminder, I am grateful.
    It wasn’t the prize alone, though. Throughout the ceremony, my whole body mirrored the transparency of a toddler fighting happy tears with all its might. Shri John Paul, Shri Kamal, Kalamandalam Kshemavathy teacher and my dearest Anjali Menon - hearing them speak of my work, I felt I was being suited up in fresh armour of blessings to go forth and do more!
    The most important moment, of course, when a sweet lady among the audience told the organisers to invite my parents on stage. As with any other that I have received so far, I handed this award over to them as well. I dreamed of limitless horizons while perched on their wings. I wouldn’t be here without them.
    You need to know this Aum Thiruvoth... I learned my first lessons in empathy from you. I continue to learn from you how to evolve as gracefully as possible, as humanly as possible without which the artist in me struggles to survive the blows she takes. I love you.
    Thank you to every single one who has watched and critiqued my work. You help me grow and stay committed.
    Thanks to my colleagues and friends who encourage me and remind me never to get ahead of myself. I owe them my level-headedness. I owe them my undying fervour to create! #mytribe
    Grateful!

FK SULTHAN

FK SULTHAN

FK SULTHAN

Default ★ Parvathy Thiruvoth ★ Official Thread ★

Charliyile pulariyilo songil enthu beauty aayirunnu ivalu.. Aa Bommane nokki thala aattunnathokke oru rakshayum illayirunnu.. Nalla kidilam films cheyyayirunnu.. Ithu kure vakku pottiya teamsinte koode nadannu fake attitudum kaanich kure nalla time kalanhu.. Aa oru charm angu poyi..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sudeepdayal; 09-10-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Parvathy Jolly ayi vannal kidukkum... mikkavarum Cinima akum WCC sammathikillayirikkum they may Blok all female to act this role...
    King is always king 🤴 ...