Page 154 of 174 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1737

Thread: ★ Parvathy Thiruvoth ★ Official Thread ★

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    I really liked arjun reddy. Though the film had flaws I loved the making and style.
    Discussion start ayathu Don paranjhu parvathy kanjavu adichonda ee cinemaye criticize cheythathu ennu....this film had evoked wide spread criticism during it's release in both version. So parvathy slamming the film wasn't something new and my point was that one doesn't need to be high on weed to criticize this film.
    Bro.. nhan ath oru sarcasm aayi paranghadhaanu...

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    Bro.. nhan ath oru sarcasm aayi paranghadhaanu...

Athil evvida sarcasm?
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Banned

Athil evvida sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post

If sarcasm was what you meant then you were actually supporting her statement which wasn't the case I guess.
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

FK SULTHAN

If sarcasm was what you meant then you were actually supporting her statement which wasn't the case I guess.
    he is a paru fan

Feminichi paru strikes again...

Paru fan aaya Don anna, 2 lelu allu paranjal azhichu vittekkam..😜

cinema has great influence especially in your growing up years when we are yet to look at things rationally. Starsine anukarikan sremikunathu okke athite oru bhagam annu. Role model aayi kandu aaradhikunna aalukal screenil cheythunathu sheri annu ennu oru thonnal manassil undakum.... Verutirichu mansilakan ulla vakathirivu ellavarkum undavilla... It's quite evident if you observe random online social media comments.
    The same is applicable for parvathy as well right...reel life potte....real life interviewil hookah valichirikkunnathu aalukale influence cheyyille...especially ee kalaghattathil parvathiye support cheyyunna orupaadu youngsters undu...athu influence alle...oru bed room scene cheythal athu inflence cheyyille..parvathy inspirational movies maatramallallo cheyyunne...njan nerathe paranja mallu women post...athu malayali pnkuttikale muzhuvan apamanikkunnathanennu paranjal parvathy enthu parayum...angane nokkananel ellathinum undu judtification ...its all perception...oraalude thettu mattoraalude sheri atre ullu...so its better her mind her own business...avalkku arjun reddy ishtapettillel..ishtapetta 1000 kanakkinalukal undu...and athu paranjathu kondu onnum maarukayum illa...ithu chumma publicity kittanulla cheap show...verum childish..like shane...veroru example aanu..parvathu ee aduthu transgenderinodu maappu paranja related news kandathu for chanthupottu.....enthinanennu avarkku polumariyilla..

Same comment kabeersing irangiyappol shahidinodu oru journalist penkutti chodichu..athinu pulli paranja marupadiyum same aanu..cinemaye cinema aai kaanuka...oru actor ennu paranjal avarkkishtamulla ella rolum cheyyum..also soft rimantic light moviesum pulli cheythittundu...so kaneer sing polulla cinema angane kaanuka ennanu..athinu avide undarunna majority aalukalum clap cheythu...oru min common sense ullavarkku kaaryam manassilakum..simple..
    Last edited by Jo; 11-27-2019 at 11:30 AM.

The issue has several dimensions:
    Lets start with the word misogyny. As per google misogyny means dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women. But what will constitute "contempt", "dislike" or "prejudice" will depend upon the circumstances, culture, values and time period. Hence, we would need an evolved definition for the word to know whether something will be an indicator of misogyny.

Secondly, if every actor decides to do no such roles, then makers won't be able to tell most of the stories.

Thirdly, where would you draw the line ? When will an actor refuse such a role. Remember, when we don't have a clear definition, it is very difficult to draw the line.

Fourthly, How many lines would you draw ? Would you draw the line only for misogyny ?? What about other issues like violence, rape, comedy (It is after all making fun of something. Don't say comedy is harmless, it is not), etc. For example, if actors refuse to do movies that glorify violence, then movies like War, Singham, Baby etc will not exist.
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

11. Likes pvnithin liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    The issue has several dimensions:
    Lets start with the word misogyny. As per google misogyny means dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women. But what will constitute "contempt", "dislike" or "prejudice" will depend upon the circumstances, culture, values and time period. Hence, we would need an evolved definition for the word to know whether something will be an indicator of misogyny.

Secondly, if every actor decides to do no such roles, then makers won't be able to tell most of the stories.

Thirdly, where would you draw the line ? When will an actor refuse such a role. Remember, when we don't have a clear definition, it is very difficult to draw the line.

Fourthly, How many lines would you draw ? Would you draw the line only for misogyny ?? What about other issues like violence, rape, comedy (It is after all making fun of something. Don't say comedy is harmless, it is not), etc. For example, if actors refuse to do movies that glorify violence, then movies like War, Singham, Baby etc will not exist.
    നിങ്ങളൊരു ബല്ലാത്ത പഹയൻ തന്നെ ആണല്ലോ...