Page 314 of 314 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314
Results 3,131 to 3,138 of 3138

Thread: ♛⚽️2017/18 English Premier League ⚽️♛ Man City are Champions

  1. #3131

    Default


    English Media




    This replies











  2. #3132

    Default

    AlexShawESPN
    Understand why it's buried slightly with Zidane news but Chelsea are in it a bit aren't they? - Owner denied visa, leaves country - Can't afford stadium - Manager leaving, uncertainty over Sarri release clause - No CL- Reports they're selling Courtois.


  3. #3133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    AlexShawESPN
    Understand why it's buried slightly with Zidane news but Chelsea are in it a bit aren't they? - Owner denied visa, leaves country - Can't afford stadium - Manager leaving, uncertainty over Sarri release clause - No CL- Reports they're selling Courtois.
    Eden Hazard also to move ? ...after WC Real will splash the cash

  4. #3134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    buffon ne patti first kelkane 2002 wc il aanennu thonunnu...annu toldo(who had a stellar euro 2000) ye matti iyale aakunathu enthinannu alochichathu orma undu ..ippolum athu thanne alochikunu ...toldo pagliyuka buffon compare chytha 3 um quality wise valiya vythasam onnum ullathai thonanilla...still buffon regarded as the best ...
    Toldo was good....but Buffon nte longevity undo?

  5. #3135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Eden Hazard also to move ? ...after WC Real will splash the cash
    Abramovich ittechu poyaal, Chelsea leeds inte vazhiye aavumo

  6. #3136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    Abramovich ittechu poyaal, Chelsea leeds inte vazhiye aavumo
    Pullikku interest kuranju thudangiyo ennoru doubt ...have to make some high profile signings ...and keep Hazard & Courtois
    Sarri is really good

  7. #3137
    FK Citizen sillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Thrissur
    Posts
    5,402

    Default

    Eee expired threads close cheythu puthiyathu sticky aaaki , athil discussion aakikkode...

  8. #3138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Eee expired threads close cheythu puthiyathu sticky aaaki , athil discussion aakikkode...
    @BangaloreaN ..................

  9. Likes sillan liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •