Page 281 of 314 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3138

Thread: ♛⚽️2017/18 English Premier League ⚽️♛ Man City are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    So Joachim Low fits the bill. Even though managing club and country are different , I think Low can manage at club level too
    PSG may go for much more high profile than Tuchel I think , that will open the door for him also

..also reading news that Wenger himself may take over at PSG
    I dont think wenger will take a job next season ...will lose the 10 million from arsenal as compensation...i think english fa c

Chelsea set up Man Utd final
    Chelsea reached the FA Cup final for the second year in a row after beating Southampton 2-0 at Wembley.

Five-goal Man City outclass Swansea
    Manchester City moved closer to breaking Chelsea's all-time Premier League points record with a 5-0 victory over Swansea City.

Arsene Wenger has said that divisions among Arsenal fans surrounding his future was "hurtful" and hinted that one of the reasons he decided to step down as manager was because "my personality is in the way" of the team's success

Wenger's reception at Emirates shows relationship with Arsenal fans is broken
    It was a strange day at the Emirates. It certainly did not feel like the start of a celebratory long goodbye for Arsene Wenger, but at least we knew by the end the reason why the Frenchman's departure as manager at the end of the season is laced with apathy and acrimony in equal measure

Default League Table

Arsene Wenger has said that divisions among Arsenal fans surrounding his future was "hurtful" and hinted that one of the reasons he decided to step down as manager was because "my personality is in the way" of the team's success
    idealism or romanticism is more apt term i think ... if he wasnt so adamant to a level in which he couldn't address the basic issues like any avg manger he could have had at least 3 or 4 more titles in his name ...he was like a ferrari without headlight and wipers ...

Salah crowned PFA Player of the Year
    Mohamed Salah has been voted the PFA Player of the Year for the 2017-18 season after a stellar first campaign at Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    idealism or romanticism is more apt term i think ... if he wasnt so adamant to a level in which he couldn't address the basic issues like any avg manger he could have had at least 3 or 4 more titles in his name ...he was like a ferrari without headlight and wipers ...

Wenger loyal fans ellaam Highbury il kali kandavar aavum ...it's capacity was around 38,500
    Emirates stadium thilekku maariya shesham league adichitillallo...60,000 plus capacity ...so puthiya fans ....they will respond like that...can't blame them

Pre Wenger Era Arsenal were renowned for defensive football , aashaan vanna shesham aanu ee attacking type/brand kalikkaan thudangiyathu...and they won the league in his second season itself...whoever comes will find it difficult initially

Wenger loyal fans ellaam Highbury il kali kandavar aavum ...it's capacity was around 38,500
    Emirates stadium thilekku maariya shesham league adichitillallo...60,000 plus capacity ...so puthiya fans ....they will respond like that...can't blame them

Pre Wenger Era Arsenal were renowned for defensive football , aashaan vanna shesham aanu ee attacking type/brand kalikkaan thudangiyathu...and they won the league in his second season itself...whoever comes will find it difficult initially
    its not new fans arsenal always had season ticket waiting list of 50k plus or something ... members ticket will rotate as per availability ...

the issue with wenger begin after david dein left. they never replaced the deins sporting director post which is essential for any modern club to function ...wenger is no negotiator so it affected the whole transfer procedures ...... and he was reluctant of addressing glaring issues of the squad which was there for 10 years or more ...never had a dominating cb and cdm and a good gk for almost one and half decade now..key positions of any title winning teams . ... playing the likes of almunia denilson eboue bendtner etc etc over 100 pl games was nothing sort of disaster ...even championship clubs wont start them... i think the fans and the management were patient for almost 10+ years ..you cant see that with any clubs in world ... the most frustrating thing about wenger is that he only need 5% more to achieve everything sadly there was nobody at the club to force that 5% ... too much power lead to complacency and lack of accountability..
    Last edited by Santi; 04-23-2018 at 12:57 PM.