Page 252 of 314 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3138

Thread: ♛⚽️2017/18 English Premier League ⚽️♛ Man City are Champions

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    It was a standard save. Any goal keeper would have been expected to save that. On the contrary, De Gea got beaten at near post for the second goal. I remember Karius getting beaten at near post to Sane's bullet and Jim Beglin absolutely killed him that night.
    When it's De Gea, it seems alright to most people.
    Jose already criticised him for that goal if you haven't seen!
    The fact is de gea has saved us hell lots of points too and mistakes from him are far too less over his tenure at the club. Rightly praised as the best GK in the world by many!

Banned

Mourinho on De Gea's save off Benteke: "Honestly, and I have told him this, David has to do better for their second goal. But he's the best, no doubt. The save gave us three points." #MUFC

Look at Benteke and the no.15 palace player(at the bottom right in the below video)

About to celebrate the goal ,before Dave saved as usual!!

https://youtu.be/PW-fJqaNXNU

Last edited by perumal; 03-06-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    arsenals last 10 years.. worst squad worst management and still managed to make top four consistently and 3 fa cups and some title challenges ... baffling. ... also reveals how badly managed are the rest of the top 6 ...
    Premier League table since August 2012 ? Revealing the top six over the last five years

Currently there is a Top 6 but that wasn't the case before , it was only a Top 4 ...so enghineyum Top 4 finish cheyyaam..CL kalikkaam
    City , Liverpool and Spurs became much stronger now....Man Utd improved 'little' bit from Moyes/LVG era...and then Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Jose already criticised him for that goal if you haven't seen!
    The fact is de gea has saved us hell lots of points too and mistakes from him are far too less over his tenure at the club. Rightly praised as the best GK in the world by many!
    I don't care what Mourinho says. I didn't hear any of the commentators even making a mention about the howler. It's simply because the mistake just doesn't fit well with the whole De Gea is the best goal keeper in the world narrative. Commentators are not objective enough. Wonder what Beglin would have commented.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    I don't care what Mourinho says. I didn't hear any of the commentators even making a mention about the howler. It's simply because the mistake just doesn't fit well with the whole De Gea is the best goal keeper in the world narrative. Commentators are not objective enough. Wonder what Beglin would have commented.
    It was a collective mistake..not just down to de gea alone...players switched off !! Commentators already said it was a really poor goal to concede and all players who should be defending that set piece is as much at fault as de gea..no need to single him out!!

And the fact people wont really care about rare ocassional mistakes from De Gea considering the bigger picture !!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Man United's Paul Pogba slammed by Gary Neville: Football 'like a joke to him'

Gary Neville has criticised Paul Pogba for performing as if "everything he does is like a YouTube or Instagram video" during the first half of Manchester United's come-from-behind win at Crystal Palace.
    The United midfielder gave the ball away with a long attempted pass before Andros Townsend gave Palace a 1-0 half-time lead at Selhurst Park.
    Palace made it 2-0 through Patrick van Aanholt early in the second half but the visitors rallied through goals from Chris Smalling and Romelu Lukaku before Nemanja Matic's stoppage-time stunner earned them all three points.

That had looked highly unlikely during a poor first 45 minutes and Pogba's display drew the ire of former United defender Neville.
    "His great weakness is that he plays like he's playing in the park with his mates," said Neville during the half-time analysis on Sky Sports.
    "It's like everything he does is like a YouTube or Instagram video. It's like it's not serious, it's like a joke to him in terms of the way he goes about things.
    "It's no wonder Jose Mourinho has left him out for the past few weeks a number of times."
    Neville was also critical of the lack of chemistry between Pogba's teammates.
    "I've never seen a Jose Mourinho team as inefficient as this," he said. "They're always efficient teams, they always do things really calmly, they are usually solid in defence.
    "He won't recognise, I don't recognise this as a performance. They are just individuals. They play in moments, they are not a unit yet.
    "They've got to come together quickly because they've got to finish the season strongly but, most importantly, how are they going to get to a level that competes next season with Manchester City? They are nowhere near that level out there."

kandondirunnathu vare crystal palace 2-0 munnil aayirunnu.... urangaan poyathu valiya abadham aayipoyi...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Man United's Paul Pogba slammed by Gary Neville: Football 'like a joke to him'

Gary Neville has criticised Paul Pogba for performing as if "everything he does is like a YouTube or Instagram video" during the first half of Manchester United's come-from-behind win at Crystal Palace.
    The United midfielder gave the ball away with a long attempted pass before Andros Townsend gave Palace a 1-0 half-time lead at Selhurst Park.
    Palace made it 2-0 through Patrick van Aanholt early in the second half but the visitors rallied through goals from Chris Smalling and Romelu Lukaku before Nemanja Matic's stoppage-time stunner earned them all three points.

That had looked highly unlikely during a poor first 45 minutes and Pogba's display drew the ire of former United defender Neville.
    "His great weakness is that he plays like he's playing in the park with his mates," said Neville during the half-time analysis on Sky Sports.
    "It's like everything he does is like a YouTube or Instagram video. It's like it's not serious, it's like a joke to him in terms of the way he goes about things.
    "It's no wonder Jose Mourinho has left him out for the past few weeks a number of times."
    Neville was also critical of the lack of chemistry between Pogba's teammates.
    "I've never seen a Jose Mourinho team as inefficient as this," he said. "They're always efficient teams, they always do things really calmly, they are usually solid in defence.
    "He won't recognise, I don't recognise this as a performance. They are just individuals. They play in moments, they are not a unit yet.
    "They've got to come together quickly because they've got to finish the season strongly but, most importantly, how are they going to get to a level that competes next season with Manchester City? They are nowhere near that level out there."

Which formation is better for us going into next season? 433 or 4231

433 : De Gea : Shaw - Bailly - Jones/Rojo - Fosu Mensah/New Signing (RB) : Matic - New Signing (RCM) - Pogba : Rashford/Martial - Sanchez/Mata/New Signing (RW) - Lukaku
    or
    4231 : De Gea : Shaw - Bailly - Jones/Rojo - Fosu Mensah/New Signing (RB) : Matic - Pogba/New Signing (CM) : Rashford/Martial - Sanchez/Mata/Lingard(CAM) - New Signing (RW) - Lukaku

( one back up CB and CM also could be signed or stick with academy lads like Tuanzebe/Fosu Mensah,Pereira/McTominay; also waiting to see Tahith Chong getting chances at RW/other attacking positions & Joel Pereira as GK)
    Last edited by perumal; 03-06-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    kandondirunnathu vare crystal palace 2-0 munnil aayirunnu.... urangaan poyathu valiya abadham aayipoyi...
    mm...verutheyalla

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    mm...verutheyalla
    nerathe ingu thannirunne adutha vandikku angu pokaayirunnu....