Page 260 of 314 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3138

Thread: ♛⚽️2017/18 English Premier League ⚽️♛ Man City are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...in-record-time

ozil reached fastest 50 assists in league took 20 less games than silva to reach there ...i think both cesc and ozils assists rate are incredible considering the quality of strikers we have ..
    Stats won't say the whole story about silva.He's more like an inferior version of messi without goals

Silvede athrem consistent aayit kalikunana 2 players ronaldo,messi mathre kaanu since 2010

Ozilne ippozhum stats backup undelum his game has regressed steeply ever since he left madrid,aa big game impact okke poyi
    BEL20VED

Banned

Shakhtar Donetsk chief executive Sergei Palkin: ?Fred will leave in June. If not to Man City, then to Man United. He's ready for the best championships. In addition to being very good, Fred is very professional.?

#MUFC https://t.co/E2jzVUN8c9

united ooo ??

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Banned

Nirbandich paranj vidunna polund...kash kootan ulla adav aayirikum!

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Nirbandich paranj vidunna polund...kash kootan ulla adav aayirikum!
    Eathu Fred?kazhinja world cupile brazilinte striker aano

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    more like an inferior version of messi without goals
    Inferior version of Messi without goals or assists nu paranja compliment aano ato ?

I dont rate ozil much though...but he got 50 assists in record time
    Last edited by Santi; 03-14-2018 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    Inferior version of Messi without goals or assists nu paranja compliment aano ato ?

I dont rate ozil much though...but he got 50 assists in record time
    Compliment aayi paranjatta silva can receive the ball surrounded by 3 players and 2 seconds later be in 5 yards of space and also have the ability to dictates the entire play in the opposition half

Ozilinte playmaking natural aayite geneil ulla pole aane athepole thanne visionum pakshe somehow underachieved pole aa thonitulle
    BEL20VED

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bilal john View Post
    Eathu Fred?kazhinja world cupile brazilinte striker aano
    Shakthar midfielder!! Mancity aayi rumours undarnu last tranfer windows!

latest press conference by mourinho before brighton match... chirichu chirichu vazhiyadhaaravaa...
    poor guy has really lost his marbles... ingeru old traffordnte avasaanathe kuttiyum parichukalanjittu povathullu...

'i am happy in the happiness of others. sevilla won. i am happy'

Banned

Mourinho on his spirits and the players reactions
    Of course I’m better. I’m happy with what I saw in my players after the match, I’m happy that people were sad, that people were frustrated.
    I’m happy we were on exactly the same page, and happy to see the boys coming back again in my page because we don’t have many days to be sad, we don’t have many days to be, something like, grieve, we don’t have many days for that, so I’m happy the players come back exactly as myself.

Reaction on the training pitch
    We train very well, always. We don’t need a reaction to train better, the enthusiasm, organisation, every training session with us since day one the players know that.

How important is Brighton?
    Every match is important, I didn’t know, I was not very objective when I told Sevilla is more important than Liverpool, for some fans the Liverpool game, doesn’t matter which competition is, can be more important than any other match.
    I’m pretty sure some of the Manchester United supporters would not change a victory against Liverpool for one vs Sevilla even if the defeat to Sevilla means we end the competition. Every match is different and important.

Performance levels v Sevilla
    I say to the fans that the fans are the fans and have the right to their opinions and reactions but there is something that I used to call football heritage. I don’t know if, I try to translate from my Portuguese, which is almost perfect, to my English, which is far from perfect, football heritage.
    And what a manager inherits is something like the last time Manchester United won the Champions League which didn’t happen a lot of times, was in 2008. Since 2011, 2012, out in the group phase, the group was almost the same group we had this season, Benfica, Basel and Galati from Romania.
    Out in the group phase in 2013 out at Old Trafford in the last 16, I was on the other bench. In 2014, out in the Quarter Final. In 2015, no European football. In 2016, comes back to European football, out in the group phase, goes to Europa League and on the second knockout out of the Europa League. In 2017, play Europa League, win Europa League with me and goes back to CL.
    In 2018, win the group phase with 15 points out of a possible 18 and loses at home in the last 16. So in seven years with four diff managers, once not qualify for Europe, twice out in the group phase and the best was the quarter final, this is football heritage and if you want to go to the PL, the last victory was 12-13 and in the four consecutive seasons United finish fourth fifth, sixth and seventh.
    So in the last four years the best was fourth. This is football heritage. Means that when you start the process you are here, you are there or you are there, is heritage.

And if the fans that I will always respect, always respect, if the fans and many of them are the ones you speak with, many of them are the ones I speak with and I am very lucky but the ones who speak with you are v disappointed and the ones I speak with know what is football heritage, what is a process and when I arrive.
    When I arrived in Real Madrid, do you know how many players quarter final of the Champions League? Xabi Alonso with Liverpool, Casillas with Real Madrid and Ronaldo with Manchester United. All the others not even a quarter final, that’s football heritage.

And he's carrying on
    Those stats are real. I give you a couple more, in the last seven years the worst position of Manchester City in the Premier League was fourth, in the last seven years Manchester City was champions twice and if you want to say three times, they were second twice.
    That’s heritage. Do you know what is also heritage? Is that Otamendi, KDB, Fernandinho, Silva, Sterling, Aguero, they are investments from the past, not from the last two years, do you know how many of United players that left the club last season?
    See where they play, how they play, if they play. That’s football heritage a
    nd one day when I leave the next MU manager will find here Lukaku, Matic, of course De Gea from many years ago, they will find players with a diff mentality, quality, background, with a different status, know-how, and for some reason you go to the Champions League quarter final like today and there are four clubs that are always there, always there. Barcelona is always there in the past seven, eight years, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich and then of course appear now and again, another club like my Inter, like some other clubs like Monaco last season, but the ones that are always there is for some reason and the good thing for me and the amazing feeling for me is that I am exactly on the same page as the owners, as Mr Woodward, Mr Arnold, we are on exactly the same page, we agree on everything, on the investments, that we have what we have, the investments that we are going to do will be season after season, we are exactly on the same page, so life is good.I have an amazing job to do. Yesterday I met a new person we have working in the club in a different area that came from another club and I ask why did you decide to come. The person told me I did a fantastic club in another job and at this club I have a huge job and I come for the challenge.
    Well done, my decision was based on the same thing, I could be in another country with the league in the pocket, I am here and I am going to be here and no way am I going to change my mentality. I don’t know if you know the expression but there is a code that I like Every wall is a door. I am not going to run away or disappear or to cry because I heard a few boos, I’m not going to disappear from the tunnel, running immediately, the next match I will be the first to go out. I am not afraid of my responsibilities.
    When I was 20 i was nobody in football, I was somebody’s son, with a lot of pride, and now with 55 I am what I am I did what I did because of work and because of talent and my mentality. So they can be together, I understand that for many many many years was really really hard for the people who doesn’t like me, here he is again, here he wins again. For 10 months I win nothing, the last title that I won was 10 months ago, I beat Liverpool, Chelsea, I lose against Sevilla and now is their moment to be happy. I learn that in my religious formation, be happy with others happiness, so be it, I am a really happy guy.

<font color="#0000ff">
    Last edited by perumal; 03-16-2018 at 11:34 PM.

Default Week 31 , Fixtures

Sat , Mar 17 , 2018

08:30pm IST Stoke v Everton , Live on Star Sports Select 1/ Select 1HD
    11:00pm IST Liverpool v Watford , Live on Star Sports Select 1/ Select 1HD