Page 104 of 314 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3138

Thread: ♛⚽️2017/18 English Premier League ⚽️♛ Man City are Champions

Sterling goal okke ejjathi ..

Luck paranja ithaa .. 4, points against Bournemouth and this

City innathe Kali kandappo ashwasamundu .. veezhan chance okke undu
    Vamos Espana

Quote Originally Posted by anwarkomath View Post
    Sterling goal okke ejjathi .. Luck paranja ithaa .. 4, points against Bournemouth and this City innathe Kali kandappo ashwasamundu .. veezhan chance okke undu
    athilenthaa samshayam... veezhumennulla kaaryam urappalle

aadyam debruyne... yesterday salah...
    enthaanariyille, chelsea rejects ellaarkum chelseayude ethire goal adikaan bhayankara aavesham aanu...
    next, waiting for lukaku's goal against chelsea...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    defence alle? oru goal kittiyathum own goal. despite being home match they did not have a single shot on target.
    you call that spirited display? i would call it a stubborn display of defence.
    Spirited display of football within their limits!! Defensive ,yes...shots on target oke kinda expected when there is a such a huge gulf between the two sides in terms of quality and form!!
    Last edited by perumal; 11-27-2017 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Agree with first half. But it relects the team selection - couldn't understand Mane, Firminho on bench; obviously high pressing game wasn't in Klopp's mind for this game. Otherwise it should have been other way around. But lucky goal - Mignolet should have taken his time for that very slow chipped cross, rather than jumping bit early, but we won't expect it save from average keepers anyway
    Klopp might have midweek game in mind ( vs Stoke ) , saw Mane was also unhappy about that late late 'cameo'
    Mignolet was in correct position even for a shot or a cross ...can't blame him for this goal

For 'luck' in case of defensive error - lolz - chumma mandatharam vilambathe, luck is like unexpected going in like Willain's or Young's yesterday not defensive errors - if all defensive errors were luck ( donno it applies to blue's defence only ). Also I won't even call it a defensive error - the Coutinho pass just reflected off Bakayoko's toes into Sala's way. Never thought Salah would be such a massive hit in his opening season.
    Coutinho's pass refelected off Bakoyoko's toes and Alex Chamberlain passed the ball to Salah ...anghine alle

Also I think Klopp was right about referee's decision to not to let Lallana come in when ball was out of play and being unhappy about his response when questioned after the game ("the goal was four minutes after you wanted to change"). In 4 four minutes there could have been many changes to game. We all moan about offside calls and penalty decisions from referees, but this kind of decisions (which is avoidable) that has effect on game results should have been avoided.
    ee refereekku Kloppnte tactics ne kurichu valiya nischayamillallo ...anghine sambhavichathaa ...mamukkoya.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Spirited display of football within their limits!! Defensive ,yes...shots on target oke kinda expected when there is a such a huge gulf between the two sides in terms of quality and form!!
    yeah right... tell me again how did huddersfield beat you guys then, considering the huge gulf and all. weren't you guys on top when it happened?

defence alle? oru goal kittiyathum own goal. despite being home match they did not have a single shot on target.
    you call that spirited display? i would call it a stubborn display of defence.
    Except against Man Utd they will do that against any of the Top 6 , if they go for attack it's sure that they will get punished badly. The tactics was right and nearly got the dividend
    I expected City to lose a game against these kind of teams ...now who can do that ...still waiting...a team who can sit deep and lightning quick counter attack will do the job...but who can

yeah right... tell me again how did huddersfield beat you guys then, considering the huge gulf and all. weren't you guys on top when it happened?
    Gulf..mannaankatta....it's a bubble...nothing more than that...proper aayi attack cheythaal aarkku venelum tholpikkaam

Banned

we aren't as convincing like city has been upto this point !! And united doesn't have that fear factor nowadays!! City is the team to beat now!!
    Last edited by perumal; 11-27-2017 at 01:12 AM.

Banned

"You never like a defeat, but our performance was good,"We've shown good defensive shape and mindset. We looked solid.

"The players left everything on the grass against a top-class Manchester City side. You need a bit of luck against the best sides and I thought we were a bit unlucky for the second goal."

Wagner

His players gave it all

'spirited display'